Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    This is a game changer for Floyd.

He has Connor's entire fight plan now and all the details on what he worked on the most.

In any sport if the opponent has your strategy BEFORE the game/bout that's a huge disadvantage.

Are you that dumb?

Imagine if floyds entire fight plan was leaked how much drama that would cause.

Connor now has a major struggle
    Lol as if he was going to win no matter what....****** tool

Comment

Mayweather cares enough about McGregor to send a spy?

Comment

He is going to violate him on Saturday too 😂😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Isn't this illegal?

If Floyd used Paulie as a spy and this isn't just Floyd lying as usual then this is the biggest sign of fear ever from him.

Personally I think Connor should take this to the nsac and demand Floyd is fined for such an act up to 90% of his payday.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...gregor-for-him

****ing disgusting! Man, I ain't a fan of Floyd no moe. Dude is a cheat.

Either way, GOD is by Mc Gees side, so he'll still win.

War Mc Gee!!!

Comment

If Floyd legit knows some of the things he claims to know he gots a deeper "spy" than Paulie was. Paulie was in camp like what 3, 4 or 5 days total? Floyd talking about Conor is heavy & needs 7 IV bags this week & that Paulie sh^t is old.

Floyd's hinted at knowing sh^t many times in the past too. Idk if Floyd is bsing or if he legit hires spies to work on his behalf. I've never heard of a guy who admitted to it I know that much, but he plays the "I know things" hands confidently so who f#cking knows.

Regardless I think its a unusual means of gaining an edge, but I think its fair play. I don't believe there is any rule that suggests you can't get details from inside the opponents camp. Bad etiquette, but not against the rules.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

The Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor sideshow continues to grow heading into Saturday night's fight. On Thursday, video emerged of Mayweather saying that his "friend" Paulie Malignaggi acted as a spy when he agreed to be one of McGregor's sparring partners. "Paulie has always been my friend," said Mayweather with his arm d****d
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Irish monkeys are gonna be pissed

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it. Everyone here questioned why Conner would let an associate of Mayweather's into his camp when it was first announced Paulie would be sparring with him.

Conner let his ego put him into a potentially vulnerable situation....

Comment

Paulie is a clown. Allowing himself to be used by one camp and then the other.

Comment

Sheeeeiiiitt, some posters on here seem to be straight up ******ed. Most camps, the boxer himself doesn't truly know what sort of gameplan he's gonna utilise on the night. Plus there's 'plan B', 'plan C', etc. As if a sparring partner is gonna get let in on deep strategy... gtfoh. Any info Paulie could've passed on would have been superficial and of not much consequence. Unless you think Conor listening to interviews of people who have fought Mayweather is also cheating?! "In-camp" is a guarded place... loose lips sink ships

Comment

Working...
                      X