Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Crushes Julius Indongo in Three To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    errol spence

time will tell about thurman, i say he gets iced vs spence, and dont forget he lost 5 rounds minimum to porter
    Spence lost his fair share of rounds to Brook before his eyes fell apart again. Both as unheralded as each other. Brook and Porter aren't great talents themselves. Its almost like a round robin at Welterweight currently of the same B level fighters - Crawford moving up may actually bring some genuine talent to the pool

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
      Of boxing was great we would get multiple fights out of this.

Sadly it wont happen.

Crawford vs Horn coming up!
      Knowing Bob Arum, you're probably right.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post

time will tell about thurman, i say he gets iced vs spence, and dont forget he lost 5 rounds minimum to porter
        I have Errol beating him too, but what does have to do with current events. Currently Thurman has enough good wins over who ever you want to name in that spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Bud is #1 P4P. Undefeated, Undisputed. There are no more belts to collect at that weightclass.....collect $200 and pass Go.
          and yet his best win is still Viktor friggin Postol...
          Yes, Bud is good, but he's still beat nobody noteworthy. He's the best in a complete junk division right now.

Comment

• Crawford makes everybody look turd.

Comment

• Indongo looked tight and Bud came out pretty damn fast. Indongo is no joke; yeah his punches looked wide and he looked tight but he had smoked his last two opponents in their backyards. I think that crowd and the moment got to Indongo, but Bud got to him too. Crawford is a destroyer, dude is legit. First time I saw Crawford was against Prescott on the Rios/Alvarado undercard....crazy to see both him and Alvarado now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                He still got hurt...Spence will exploit that weakness.
                And Spence has no weakness right? He's invincible in your eyes i guess

Comment

• ‪Bud>>>>Loma, and it's not even close ‬

Comment

• I could tell before the fight once I took a look at incongo that he was going to get destroyed and looking at his weak face structure I knew he would go down from the first punch , BUT this was worse than I thought. This fight was so bad that I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility the fight was fixed and incongo got paid to take a dive. This did not look normal at all, what a horric matchup. Crawford is fighting worse guys than adrien broner , I wonder when he's actually going to fight a real pro fighter ?

Comment

• That was very impressive. No doubt he's top 2 P4P now.

Comment

Working...
                      X