• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is fighting Horn next

Very obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Let's go baby time for 147 to get this work too

Yeah I heard that shiet too... whew that shot woulda straight up killed me
      Reminded me of the sound when Roy Jones dropped hill

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        ESPN doesnt know wtf they are doing......

They had Spence Jr. with a Cuban flag......
        Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        Yea that caught off guard. Was that suppose to be a shot at PBC?
        the amount of bloopers espn make on boxing is hilarious , and this is without skip bayless show and stephen a smith

Comment

• Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
          He's so weak. smh. That reminded me of that liver shot Hopkins gave Oscar.
          Yeah...you have never felt a good shot to the liver...

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            See a lot of you wanting Crawford-Spence. I would love to see it. But I think Spence is too big for Crawford. Not even sure Spence makes 147 much longer.
            Crawford is not small. He looks skeletal at 140. He will be fine at 147

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Except Spence. If Collazo can hurt him to the body, Spence will murder him.
              Did he beat Collazo? Boxers get hurt all the time and come back to win. Relax

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Dude whats up with you and guys like you bringing up Floyd when it's Crawford's night??

Jeez man, this is why boxing is held back!

Folks hanging to the old guard and not giving true respect to the new!

Crawford's p4p rise stops at 147!

He'll be fighting Horn, Vargas, Chaves, and some bum from the WBO!

He's pound for pound number 2!

Ward
                Crawford
                Gonzalez
                Kovalev
                Etc.

He won't beat Floyd. Mayweather won't get hit with those shot Indigo took plus Floyd actually think and moves his head in the ring.

Comment

• Here's why I disagree with you. Too many people focus on how "bad" the loser looked and not how good the winner was. Crawford neutralized everything, no matter how little or how much Indongo brought, he dropped him and took him out with a body shot. Indongo's last two wins weren't flukes, he was rightfully a 2 belt holder. All credit to Crawford for being the universally recongnized undisputed champion. He's the real deal...
                  Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                  I didnt know anything about indongo but he looked terrible..hes a boxer who cant throw a punch properly. We will never hear about him again

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Did he beat Collazo? Boxers get hurt all the time and come back to win. Relax
                    He still got hurt...Spence will exploit that weakness.

Comment

• Bud is #1 P4P. Undefeated, Undisputed. There are no more belts to collect at that weightclass.....collect $200 and pass Go.

Comment

Working...
                      X