Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Crushes Julius Indongo in Three To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford is the only guy capable of beating mayweather @147....the rest have under 50% chance

Comment

• Crawford is special, probably #1 for me at the moment just needs a proper test.

Indongo though, don't know WTF he was doing...I can't see him coming back strong. I can see him making a little money with a Troya rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        Come on dude, Mikey and Bud are clearly different sizes. Mikey looked small at 140, Bud is a huge 140 lbs
        Yeah, I'm just having playing though Mikey been talking about Thurman at 147 and Bud is the only "big" fight at 140 and we all know is only about big fights at the moment.

Comment

• That count was way too fast! Indongo was going to get up and knock Crawford out!!

Comment

• Would you **** Buds mom ?

Comment

• That was a wicked body shot combo. He threw it right in there when Indongo was trading. Smart move Crawford.

Comment

• Mikey Garcia vs Crawford next please.

Comment

• People acting like Indongo was some world class fighter, guy got KOed by a body shot that barely connected. Give me a break, guy wanted nothing to do with Crawford after the first exchange

Comment

• Lol everyone is dumping on Indongo and Crawford's opponents.
                    How typical of this forum

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      Lmao, Mayweather destroys Crawford.
                      Yeah, ok. Let's see If Floyd has the balls to step Into the ring with Crawford or If he will continue to fight guys with a record of 0-0. That's right, he Is fighting Mcgregor In the octagon next.

Comment

Working...
                      X