Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

126 needs a WBSS Tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
      So that means frampton and LSC will fight now!!!????
      Santa Cuz wanted to fight a leser opponent so I can't see him goin from Mares to Frampton.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        It was only gonna be vacated if the fight were to happen I think.
        Yeah it will be funny to see how this plays out. They already notified Rojas that it was vacated and that his fight was bumped up and now for the WBA title. So now do you go back and say oops nope and reinstate Mares as the champ? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Yeah it will be funny to see how this plays out. They already notified Rojas that it was vacated and that his fight was bumped up and now for the WBA title. So now do you go back and say oops nope and reinstate Mares as the champ? LOL
          If the fight is off yeah. And since the Mares-SantaCruz fight was never in ink Mares probably never vacated it in the first place.

Comment

Let's wait for confirmation from Espinoza. Rafael is shady. If the fight is off its because of money not tune ups. Guarantee he threw that part in if this story is true

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              It's that lazy eye bro, not even any BS in this but my mom who hates boxing instantly knows the name Abner, because she noticed that eye so bad once on like a PBC or something that Mares was commentating. , I really fear he could end up like Israel Vazquez.

I actually want to see the rematch, but this is just Leo wanting a payday before his payday, smh.
              Yea he probably shouldn't be boxing at all & I could see it being a wrap for that eye.

Its completely ******ed you can fail a physical in one state & pass it in another state. All these states should be streamlined & Mares is either passing everywhere or failing everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                If the fight is off yeah. And since the Mares-SantaCruz fight was never in ink Mares probably never vacated it in the first place.
                He was vacated WBA officially notified the Rojas camp. I've never heard of an abc org telling a fighter the belt was vacated you are now fighting for the title and then changing their mind. They might just make him mandatory for Leo Cruz to make up for this mess. Or they have to break their own rules and reinstate Mares. Will be interesting to see how this plays out

Comment

Maybe Mares should finally demand his rematch against Jhonny Gonzalez. lol.....we all know that won't happen. Jhonny made Mares turn yellow.

Comment

Id rather fight bums for a big payday than fight a good opponent (in a pointless rematch) than get paid the same too

Comment

Fucking divas in boxing I swear. They're ruining the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X