Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    So why the crying ? It's not like it was going to happen after the Cotto fight when it should have.
    Ask the ggg fans that, canelo was always the a side and always had time on his side. Dumb move by ggg and his goons to try and flex. Now that they saw how he can't sell, they took what golden boy offered, realized they had no choice. Time was running out

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Ask the ggg fans that, canelo was always the a side and always had time on his side. Dumb move by ggg and his goons to try and flex. Now that they saw how he can't sell, they took what golden boy offered, realized they had no choice. Time was running out
      But Oscar said it wasn't happening until September 2017? What would negotiations then change? I don't get it...

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Canelo vacated his MW title to avoid GGG last year and only agreed to fight him after Golovkin hit 35 and showed signs of slowing down against Jacobs.

Great fighters don't pull tricks like that, because great fighters don't need to pull tricks like that.

And great fighters don't go life and death with the likes of Lara and Trout!
        Let's see how Canelo vs GGG plays out and how well Canelo does against the hype job from commie land.

Comment

• Originally posted by cally93 View Post
          The way I see canelos resume while undoubtedly better than Golovkin is padded nonetheless.

I mean the controversy in the Lara and trout fights.
          Both wins over shot and over the hill Shane Moseley and cotto does he beat them in their prime?
          The weight drained Angulo, Chavez.
          And of course Khan lol who's not even a natural welterweight never mind 155.

Resumes never tell the full story e.g. bellew/haye we all know haye was shot and injured but the resume and the passing of time don't tell us that story do they...which is why imo a resume should not be the be all and end all in defining who's great.

Look you make some good points and I'm not trying to rinse canelo he's a very good fighter, but we might have to agree to disagree on this instance.
          Let the winner of the Canelo -GGG fight determine superiority then for the time being. Plus probably will be a 2nd fight anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            You heard this same type of talk about Hopkins prior to beating Trinidad. Hopkins hasn't beat anyone. In fact the media picked Tito about 2/1 to win.

Everyone in the boxing community knows that Atlas leaving Golovkin off the P4P makes Atlas look like a fool. He list reasons why and then in his list he completely goes against that criteria. That is Atlas just trying to pimp himself. Teddy Atlas loves himself some Teddy Atlas.
            After Canelo gives GGG all the commie can handle and even wins in an upset then realize you fell for the hype crap most have fell for on Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              But Oscar said it wasn't happening until September 2017? What would negotiations then change? I don't get it...
              That's right but they were trying to come to a verbal agreement first for the 10 mil then the 15 mil. Wether they agreed back then or not it was still gonna happen sept 2017 because canelo needed at least one fight at or above 160. Which he did. Ggg has never fought outside of 160 so canelo making the fight at 160 says a lot about him since he didn't have to do that being a side and being younger... the man wanted the fight and wants to be great

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Didn't Jacobs go life and death WITH GGG?? And he was KTFO by that one guy. Man I thought he was dead..

So now GGG is slowing down??? Is this your new excuse???

Funny how Luis Ortiz, Rig. , and Stevenson are all older then GGG and you don't here them CRYING like you do...

GGG has LIKE ZERO wars. In ring rounds he practically a baby.

You need more cheese with your wine??? Damn the fights almost here and your still salty as FUK!!

And GREAT fighters don't pull a anyone from 154-168 B'S trick and only mean 160. You fell for that sht hook, line, and sink.
                I'm salty? WTF?

You and your buddies are the ones here crying like babies in every GGG thread ..

"He made Canelo vacate ... he said 154 to 168 and he only fights at 160 .. he only fights bums ... he screwed my girlfriend, he ate my neighbours dog .. he did this, he said that ... muh.. muh.... muh.. he too old .. he pushing 40 ... don't make excuses bytch ..blah blah blah .."

If you hate GGG so much, just fuck off and stop writing and talking about him 24/7, ffs.

Comment

LOL you don't believe ggg wins and your excuse to not make a bet is because someone else failed to keep theirs. What's that got to to with me? I'm calling your bluff! Man up or stop talking like you know sh.it is what I'm telling you!!! Has nothing to do with anyone but you and I
                  I have to say I've seen you posting this for some time now, bet your account? First off it is boxing and everyone is wrong some times. If someone claims they haven't been they are full of crap. What is betting your account actually worth, nothing. Last I looked it wasn't very difficult to start another account. I believe Golovkin is going to win and I'm pretty confident. I'd be willing to put up $500 on it. I may lose but that's actually putting something up.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
                    Let's see how Canelo vs GGG plays out and how well Canelo does against the hype job from commie land.
                    How many times are you going to get banned then come back with a new account?

I'm surprised there are enough IP addresses on VPN to keep you going, tbh.

Comment

That's right but they were trying to come to a verbal agreement first for the 10 mil then the 15 mil. Wether they agreed back then or not it was still gonna happen sept 2017 because canelo needed at least one fight at or above 160. Which he did. Ggg has never fought outside of 160 so canelo making the fight at 160 says a lot about him since he didn't have to do that being a side and being younger... the man wanted the fight and wants to be great
                      They didn't want Golovkin to fight Saunders. That has nothing to do with daring to be great. It has everything to do with jepardising a lucrative pay day.

Comment

Working...
                      X