Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Didn't Jacobs go life and death WITH GGG?? And he was KTFO by that one guy. Man I thought he was dead..

So now GGG is slowing down??? Is this your new excuse???

Funny how Luis Ortiz, Rig. , and Stevenson are all older then GGG and you don't here them CRYING like you do...

GGG has LIKE ZERO wars. In ring rounds he practically a baby.

You need more cheese with your wine??? Damn the fights almost here and your still salty as FUK!!

And GREAT fighters don't pull a anyone from 154-168 B'S trick and only mean 160. You fell for that sht hook, line, and sink.
    From the sounds of it you sound like a big whiner. Golovkin is 37-0, 33 wins by knockout. He has defeated every opponent he has faced. He had 23 KO's in a row and in his last fight won a close decision against a guy who was 32-1 with 12 straight KOs. His only loss was to a very good fighter.

Unfortunately I believe Golovkin's resume isn't as great as I think it should be and that is virtually almost all due to his opponents avoiding him. Fortunately finally Canelo stepped up and we'll see if what kind of fighter Golovkin is and we'll also see how good Canelo is.
    Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 08-01-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Oscar said it wasn't happening till now
      Correction ... he said it wasn't happening till this coming September!

But yeah, the point is that whatever GGG did or didn't do, Canelo wasn't going to fight him one day sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
        After Canelo gives GGG all the commie can handle and even wins in an upset then realize you fell for the hype crap most have fell for on Golovkin.
        Do you actually watch for yourself or do you let people tell you what to think? Why are you so worried about what others say? When you say stuff like that you sound like you aren't very confident in your own eyes and knowledge base.

My eyes tell me Golovkin is a heck of a fighter and you are going to have to be a hell of a good fighter to beat him. He has a great chin, a hard jab and great power. The guy has demonstrated he is a top notch fighter. The question is how good is he, will learn a lot more in the Canelo fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Correction ... he said it wasn't happening till this coming September!

But yeah, the point is that whatever GGG did or didn't do, Canelo wasn't going to fight him one day sooner.
          That's what i don't get. If negotiations were finalized sooner then that's all that means. Doesn't mean the fight was happening sooner. It wasn't going to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            That's right but they were trying to come to a verbal agreement first for the 10 mil then the 15 mil. Wether they agreed back then or not it was still gonna happen sept 2017 because canelo needed at least one fight at or above 160. Which he did. Ggg has never fought outside of 160 so canelo making the fight at 160 says a lot about him since he didn't have to do that being a side and being younger... the man wanted the fight and wants to be great
            Yeah i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              Do you actually watch for yourself or do you let people tell you what to think? Why are you so worried about what others say? When you say stuff like that you sound like you aren't very confident in your own eyes and knowledge base.

My eyes tell me Golovkin is a heck of a fighter and you are going to have to be a hell of a good fighter to beat him. He has a great chin, a hard jab and great power. The guy has demonstrated he is a top notch fighter. The question is how good is he, will learn a lot more in the Canelo fight.
              Looks like you have already been brain washed by the commie hype machine on GGG. GGG has fought one man who fought backed and punched GGG hard and that was Jacobs. GGG is a good fighter just not worthy of all the fake crap hype and accolades bestowed on GGG by the commie hype machine. Do not fall for that weak crap baoy it makes you look gullible and dimwitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                How many times are you going to get banned then come back with a new account?

I'm surprised there are enough IP addresses on VPN to keep you going, tbh.
                i'd say boy with close to 10,000 meaningless posts you have a very empty life without any family or a job? Worry about yourself son and not so much about others as it makes you look wimpy and weak and feminine.

Comment

i'd say boy with close to 10,000 meaningless posts you have a very empty life without any family or a job? Worry about yourself son and not so much about others as it makes you look wimpy and weak and feminine.
                  Hey ... a guy joins a boxing forum .. then starts posting comments and discussing boxing! How weak and sad is that?

I've had the same account, with no alts, no name changes, since my first day here.

You open an account, start posting racist shit because you crave attention, get yourself banned, then come back pretending to be someone else, every 2 weeks or so!

You've only had your latest account for a few days, and already starting to collect the red K. Now that's what I call empty, sad and meaningless.
                  Last edited by kafkod; 08-01-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Looks like you have already been brain washed by the commie hype machine on GGG. GGG has fought one man who fought backed and punched GGG hard and that was Jacobs. GGG is a good fighter just not worthy of all the fake crap hype and accolades bestowed on GGG by the commie hype machine. Do not fall for that weak crap baoy it makes you look gullible and dimwitted.
                    What are you five years old, "commie hype machine". You sound like a moron. Unlike you I formulate my own opinions based on what I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      I have to say I've seen you posting this for some time now, bet your account? First off it is boxing and everyone is wrong some times. If someone claims they haven't been they are full of crap. What is betting your account actually worth, nothing. Last I looked it wasn't very difficult to start another account. I believe Golovkin is going to win and I'm pretty confident. I'd be willing to put up $500 on it. I may lose but that's actually putting something up.
                      I don't bet money unless its face to face. EXactly! These accts don't mean nothing at all but I just do it to people who talk trash saying canelo is nothing this and that, i call their bluffs and they don't bet which makes you realize that what they say they don't really believe, either that or they just trolling. Anyway I don't bet with people like you I mean you got ggg and you don't need to degrade canelo which is respected. We disagree if I knew you I'd take your money though lol

Comment

Working...
                      X