Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Explains Why Canelo Will Beat Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cally93 View Post
    Yeah I agree with the p4p but beaten up? And suddenly Jacobs is average? Come on your begging it now or did you forget he stopped/KOed all his oppponents prior to Jacobs.

Why does beating canelo make him legitimate? Canelo is not a great fighter yet he's a very good fighter...he's been matched fantastically well i must say since the Lara fight, you can't call canelo great yet when he's been involved in multiple questionable decisions and makes fighters drain down to fight him..no chance.
    Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
    Canelo is as a good as anyone in boxing at this time including GGG. Look up Golovkins mediocre record of beating nobodies and tell me what wins GGG has outside of Jacobs(who is above average) that are significantr wins? There are none. Canelo has met and beaten al lexcept Floyd who was great. Canelo beats GGG anyway and will prove his greatness. GGG is a good boxer but far from great.
    Canelo vacated his MW title to avoid GGG last year and only agreed to fight him after Golovkin hit 35 and showed signs of slowing down against Jacobs.

Great fighters don't pull tricks like that, because great fighters don't need to pull tricks like that.

And great fighters don't go life and death with the likes of Lara and Trout!
    Last edited by kafkod; 08-01-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
      Canelo is as a good as anyone in boxing at this time including GGG. Look up Golovkins mediocre record of beating nobodies and tell me what wins GGG has outside of Jacobs(who is above average) that are significantr wins? There are none. Canelo has met and beaten al lexcept Floyd who was great. Canelo beats GGG anyway and will prove his greatness. GGG is a good boxer but far from great.
      The way I see canelos resume while undoubtedly better than Golovkin is padded nonetheless.

I mean the controversy in the Lara and trout fights.
      Both wins over shot and over the hill Shane Moseley and cotto does he beat them in their prime?
      The weight drained Angulo, Chavez.
      And of course Khan lol who's not even a natural welterweight never mind 155.

Resumes never tell the full story e.g. bellew/haye we all know haye was shot and injured but the resume and the passing of time don't tell us that story do they...which is why imo a resume should not be the be all and end all in defining who's great.

Look you make some good points and I'm not trying to rinse canelo he's a very good fighter, but we might have to agree to disagree on this instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        And you think GGG fights anything like Broner?
        Wtf you comparing wasted talent against GGG...you and kushking must be smoking some good shyt got you all delusional. Can't believe you reached with that post. A couple months ago some one compared GGG to naz now this. The stupidity on this sight never ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          ??? Resumes dont mean sht??? Fighting taxi drivers and BUMS does not earn you respect. 35 years old and your best win is Jacobs??? And that win is debatable?? So your 1 good fight with a REAL fighter almost ended with you losing makes you great??? Ok! You set the bar to an all time low. He had a chance to be great when we thought u e would fight ANYONE from 154-168. Until we realized it was ONLY at 160 doe.

We ALL know Ward would of beat him. Even you should no this. But some reason I doubt it....
          Did you get amnesia how many fighters ducked him and never wanted to fight him. Or call him out after he had a fight scheduled. Shadow stop calling me out about my boxing knowledge all those fighters that Saul fought on that sole called great resume were all limited with power and Saul had every advantage to win those fights except Floyd who is a pillow puncher and maybee Lara cause he was a runner who would not engage. The fights at 160 not 154 155 165 got that now. No advantages now plus he's in with a guy who's looking to knock you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Floyd, Lara, probably Trout.

They gonna fight and were gonna see who wins.

So what round you have GGG winning by???
            It depends and here's why if Connello keeps running his mouth about being the superior fighter then the Gman is going to pound him lli by lil and punish him like he did Stevens later rounds. Now if Connellos a good boy and stays humble like GGG is to him, middle round knock out. Either way Im predicting a body shot knock out By GGG. What's your prediction ?

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              Wtf you comparing wasted talent against GGG...you and kushking must be smoking some good shyt got you all delusional. Can't believe you reached with that post. A couple months ago some one compared GGG to naz now this. The stupidity on this sight never ends.
              You tagged the wrong guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Dan Rafeal is a terrible journalist and was talking about a rule that the WBC did away with years ago. BScene just reported what that bad journalist said.

In any case, what that moron kushking said was that GGG forced a mandatory purse split by refusing to negotiate with Canelo. That didn't happen. Even Oscar has never said that GGG refusing to negotiate was the reason for Canelo vacating.

Think about it ... GGG wanted that fight, and he knew there was no way Canelo would agree to give him 45% of the purse, whatever the WBC said. We don't know what the split is for the upcoming fight. But I'm damn sure, even as defending 3 belt champion, GGG won't be getting 45% from Canelo and Oscar! There was zero chance of him getting it as the challenger, and he knew it.

GGG haters here keep saying that he tried to force a purse bid with Canelo, but they never post any proof to back it up. That mong kushking pestered me into accepting an account bet with him about it, and he lost the bet. There is no proof anywhere of GGG forcing a puse bid with Canelo ... because it never happened.
                I have to admit this is the first time I'm reading someone trying to blame Golovkin for the fight not happening earlier. That's a new one, but this same clown tried to blame Golovkin for a Cotto fight not happening.

As you mentioned before logically this doesn't make any sense. So Golovkin refused to deal with DLH because he required a 45/55% split. Of course he knew the fight wouldn't be made. His master plan was to wait even longer for the fight (hoping Canelo didn't lose) and that the fight would still be on the table, all the while knowing in the end he still wouldn't get 45%. Does anyone believe Loeffler is that dumb? This has to be one of the more idiotic theories I've seen. But that's what the cult of hate does to people.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
                  Just stating that GGG is robotic and has beaten up mostly all average boxers including Jacobs. If GGG disposes of Canelo via a KO or stoppage then that legitimizes GGG as a great fighter. But look at Golovkin's record of no names and has beens and unknown pugs with nothing else. Destroy Canelo and the credit will come. Teddy Atlas calls it correctly in keeping GGG of the P4P list.
                  You heard this same type of talk about Hopkins prior to beating Trinidad. Hopkins hasn't beat anyone. In fact the media picked Tito about 2/1 to win.

Everyone in the boxing community knows that Atlas leaving Golovkin off the P4P makes Atlas look like a fool. He list reasons why and then in his list he completely goes against that criteria. That is Atlas just trying to pimp himself. Teddy Atlas loves himself some Teddy Atlas.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Canelo vacated his MW title to avoid GGG last year and only agreed to fight him after Golovkin hit 35 and showed signs of slowing down against Jacobs.

Great fighters don't pull tricks like that, because great fighters don't need to pull tricks like that.

And great fighters don't go life and death with the likes of Lara and Trout!
                    You talk a lot of **** bro, back it up. Put your acct up for the fight

Comment

• ALL you kids are funny, like I've said before. Ggg is TOO SLOW!! Period! Canelo will win comfortably, if ggg goes for ko once it's late and that's his only chance to win, he may end up ktfo

Comment

Working...
                      X