Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: My Power is God-Given; Will Translate Immediately at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxerman3000 View Post
    GGG and Canelo both get killed by either Charlo brother. I haven't heard Mr Mexicans don't **** around Canelo call out either of these guys. He's too busy beating up weight drained pot smoking Chavez or Amir Glass Chinned Khan.
    I agree Jermall beats both but Jermell isn't nearly as good. Canelo & Triple G handle the lesser Charlo IMO. Jermall is on another level right now though. I think he stops Triple G honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      God given power or not it's useless if all you can do is fight once or twice a year.
      With great power comes great responsibility.
      I agree though he should start exposing it.

Comment

Both of these ****ers are bad asses...I can't see anyone who could beat either right now..from 154 to 160

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          I doubt it he's looked the same he has always looked. He's been knocking down people with jabs and KO'ing folks. Maybe because Breadman says it it must be true.
          I didnt even know breadman said it all i knew is the dude came in looking like the hulk gets a huge KO and it turns out there was zero drug testing.

Comment

Charlo's packing grade A+ China in their chinz...
            Jermall is defo head N shoulderz above Jermell doe.

Both get slaughtered at the elite level. (Canelo/GEE)

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Interesting to see if it does carry up, i personally think he was on PED's agaisnt J rock.

Zero drug testing for the fight and the fight was postponed due to some BS excuse about the dentist or opticians or some **** (roid cycle)
              They not only didn't have testing, they refused it. J-Rocks team wanted it and Charlo wasn't having it.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Yeah sure he was half blind, but only suddenly mentioned it as an exuse for why the fight was postponed.

You're half blind if you think no drug testing and a dodgy excuse is not su****ious, but yeah you're right im a hater for asking why there was no drug testing for such a big fight....
              True

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              It's not bull****! Charlo was fighting half blind for two years and it was getting worse and worse. He said he couldn't even see the punches when he fought Trout and had to half guess where they were coming from.

So he had eye surgery, which is why the fight was postponed.

Haters gonna hate doe (ie. You)
              PED's are a huge problem in boxing and unless a fighter is making it a point to be transparent, he's worthy is su****ion. However, Charlo isn't just not trying to get tested, his team actively demands no testing.

It's reasonable to suspect considering Charlo team refusal to test for j-rock.

Charlo will have to test at 160 for both Canelo and Golovkin, or WBA or WBC.

Comment

Punchers are born and not made.

The kid is the goods and is serous about his craft.Take it or leave it!!

The kid is SOLID and will be a problem for anyone at this weight and that is no lie.

Glad Showtime is having him back. A good vote of confidence in him.

Naysayers get over yourselves.

Comment

I love watching the Charlos fight, especially Jermall.

Comment

Not sure if PEDs were involved but he looked a lot bigger than J-Rock and seemed to be able to walk thru everything. Something about the Charlo brothers wear me the wrong way. Not sure if it's the confident indifference or something with their style. I respect their talents but always seem to be pulling for whomever is facing them. Not sure why.

Comment

I hope he does good at middleweight. That division needs it badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X