Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: My Power is God-Given; Will Translate Immediately at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    ALL fighters will sometimes fight flat footed.
    Look at how he fights in his last fight and compare it to his previous fights. It's not that he was stationary for a point in the fight but as a point of emphasis or strategy in some of his fights. Whereas Jermell is always mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Canelito doesn't think so....he didn't go near him at 154.
      True. I still think Canelo can beat this twin. Until he knocks off Lubin, I rate him behind Canelo, GGG and Jermall. He needs to knock off a real unblemished lion like that and show he actually can. The Jackson fight just left too many questions.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        All fair points. Jermall confuses me. He definitely has the potential to be better due to his power, but sometimes he'll fight flat footed. A lot of times he'll move around and look just like Jermell. If I remember correctly someone here or on the reddit boxing sub said that Mello was touted as the better prospect, this kind of irked Jermall so he fought much more aggressive. Which would make sense from a highly competitive twin. Not sure how true it is, but I have no reason to believe the guy was lying.
        That controlled aggression is top of the line. I mean best in class. Who does it better? GGG doesn't hold ground and counter like that as great as he is. Charlo would run him into something that puts him down IMO. No way I could see Jermell do that. Jermell would present a more sophisticated boxing puzzle than Monroe did though. Both twins are good. I just think Jermall is on another level right now.

Comment

Working...
        X