Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz is Shocked That Roach Would Go To Media Over Pay Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beltran straight up says (starting at 2:25) that Manny has too many freeloaders around him

Comment

We know already that Roach and Koncz don't like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        If Bob is a snake oil salesman Koncz is the monkey in the uniform holding the tray of snake oil

true, but that was a bit classless of Freddie

Comment

This is some damage control. Finally you guys watched the fight and now know Pacman lost. Real men know when they are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I suspect that Koncz secretly works for Arum under the table. Can't trust him.
            January 7, 2014:

In a recent interview, Manny Pacquiao's long-time Filipino lawyer, Franklin Gacal, raised a number of eyebrows after urging promoter Bob Arum to release the multi-division world champion from his contractual obligations. Responsible for reviewing all of Pacquiao's contracts, both in and out of the ring, Gacal has long-been considered one of the closest confidants of the fighting congressman from Sarangani, who named him his Chief of Staff after his election. To the surprise of many, Gacal revealed that he has never seen Pacquiao's current contract with Top Rank thanks to adviser Michael Koncz, who apparently kept it hidden from him.

"The current contract [between Top Rank and Pacquiao] was never shown to me. Mike hid it from me. He did not show the contract to me. He did not inform me. I told Mike, 'You know that it is for the best interest of Manny that no contract should be signed for the moment because apparently that is what Floyd [Mayweather] wants or his condition," explained Gacal, who is currently recovering from a stroke that left him paralyzed on the right side of his body. He also pointed the finger at Koncz for the current tax issues that Pacquiao is going through. "Well, it appears there is really a problem. The IRS is claiming there is a tax deficiency. If there were some mistakes, it was Mike's fault. Why did it happen? They were supposed to have hired accountants. At the end of the year, after the filing of the tax returns, all problems should have been solved. If the US still has claims, there should be problems with recording and everything. So this is the point man's fault and that is Mike"

Gacal also suggested that Koncz may not have Pacquiao's best interest at heart and is more concerned about maintaining good relations with Arum. "Mike looks up to Bob Arum when Pacquiao is done with boxing. When Pacquiao is done, who is he? So he has to maintain his good relations with Bob Arum," Gacal continued in an interview with Edwin Espejo of Rappler.com. He went on to explain why Pacquiao has kept Koncz around for so long. "Manny is a good man. If you show him loyalty and you really work for him, you will be rewarded. Steal from him 10 times and asked for forgiveness once, he will forgive you 11 times."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15895.html

Comment

Roach was given the right name at birth.

Comment

manny's team is falling apart and we're seeing wha twe have seen with so many past it boxers

the two jews are destroying him

Comment

Why are most people blaming Arum for what's going on with Team Manny? No one wants to blame the guy who's really responsible which is MANNY PACQUIAO! People are treating Manny as if he's a little kid being taking advantage of. I don't feel sorry for a guy who was the face of boxing for a long time along side Floyd & has made a boat load of cash over that time. It's not Arum's fault Manny carries a entourage as big as MC Hammer! No one mentions how much Koncz is stealing from Manny along with all of those groupies who worship Manny like a god! Manny had many opportunities to leave but chose to stay. Manny is getting what he deserves!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    January 7, 2014:

In a recent interview, Manny Pacquiao's long-time Filipino lawyer, Franklin Gacal, raised a number of eyebrows after urging promoter Bob Arum to release the multi-division world champion from his contractual obligations. Responsible for reviewing all of Pacquiao's contracts, both in and out of the ring, Gacal has long-been considered one of the closest confidants of the fighting congressman from Sarangani, who named him his Chief of Staff after his election. To the surprise of many, Gacal revealed that he has never seen Pacquiao's current contract with Top Rank thanks to adviser Michael Koncz, who apparently kept it hidden from him.

"The current contract [between Top Rank and Pacquiao] was never shown to me. Mike hid it from me. He did not show the contract to me. He did not inform me. I told Mike, 'You know that it is for the best interest of Manny that no contract should be signed for the moment because apparently that is what Floyd [Mayweather] wants or his condition," explained Gacal, who is currently recovering from a stroke that left him paralyzed on the right side of his body. He also pointed the finger at Koncz for the current tax issues that Pacquiao is going through. "Well, it appears there is really a problem. The IRS is claiming there is a tax deficiency. If there were some mistakes, it was Mike's fault. Why did it happen? They were supposed to have hired accountants. At the end of the year, after the filing of the tax returns, all problems should have been solved. If the US still has claims, there should be problems with recording and everything. So this is the point man's fault and that is Mike"

Gacal also suggested that Koncz may not have Pacquiao's best interest at heart and is more concerned about maintaining good relations with Arum. "Mike looks up to Bob Arum when Pacquiao is done with boxing. When Pacquiao is done, who is he? So he has to maintain his good relations with Bob Arum," Gacal continued in an interview with Edwin Espejo of Rappler.com. He went on to explain why Pacquiao has kept Koncz around for so long. "Manny is a good man. If you show him loyalty and you really work for him, you will be rewarded. Steal from him 10 times and asked for forgiveness once, he will forgive you 11 times."

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15895.html
                    Manny is the only person who can be blamed for all this!

Comment

I guess manny and roach shouldn't complain about not getting paid out loud call Arum in secret and beg for your pay

Comment

Working...
                      X