Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz is Shocked That Roach Would Go To Media Over Pay Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz is Shocked That Roach Would Go To Media Over Pay Issue

Michael Koncz, the long-time manager of eight division champion Manny Pacquiao, was not very happy that Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach went to the media to complain about not being paid for the boxer's most recent fight. In a recent interview with Sports Illustrated, Roach revealed that his star pupil for the last decade barely spoke to him in the aftermath of the recent twelve round decision loss to Jeff Horn. The loss was unexpected, with nearly every expert picking Pacquiao to either dominate or knock the untested Horn out. Neither happened, with Horn winning a unanimous decision based on scores of 117-111, 115-113 and 115-113 at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Bob is a snake oil salesman Koncz is the monkey in the uniform holding the tray of snake oil

Comment

Rappler: Do you think Mike and Arum are in collusion?

Gacal: I don’t know. Siyempre si Mike ang pag-asa niya after Manny Pacquiao is Bob Arum. Pagkatapos ni Manny (in boxing), sino siya? So dapat, i-maintain niya yung good relationship nila ni Bob Arum. (Mike looks up to Bob Arum when Pacquiao is done with boxing. When Pacquiao is done, who is he? So he has to maintain his good relations with Bob Arum)

Rappler: Why won’t Manny drop Mike?

Gacal: Si Manny mabait na tao. ‘Pag nagpakita ka ng loyalty, na magtrabaho ka sa kanya – pagbibigyan ka niya. Nakawan mo siya ng sampung beses, at humingi ka ng patawad ng isang beses, patatawarin ka niya ng labing isang beses. (Manny is a good man. If you show him loyalty and you really work for him, you will be rewarded. Steal from him 10 times and asked for forgiveness once, he will forgive you 11 times)

http://www.rappler.com/sports/47311-gacal-pacquiao-arum

That was 2014 when Manny has some issues with his taxes and TR's contract. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnatcher View Post
        Rappler: Do you think Mike and Arum are in collusion?

Gacal: I don’t know. Siyempre si Mike ang pag-asa niya after Manny Pacquiao is Bob Arum. Pagkatapos ni Manny (in boxing), sino siya? So dapat, i-maintain niya yung good relationship nila ni Bob Arum. (Mike looks up to Bob Arum when Pacquiao is done with boxing. When Pacquiao is done, who is he? So he has to maintain his good relations with Bob Arum)

Rappler: Why won’t Manny drop Mike?

Gacal: Si Manny mabait na tao. ‘Pag nagpakita ka ng loyalty, na magtrabaho ka sa kanya – pagbibigyan ka niya. Nakawan mo siya ng sampung beses, at humingi ka ng patawad ng isang beses, patatawarin ka niya ng labing isang beses. (Manny is a good man. If you show him loyalty and you really work for him, you will be rewarded. Steal from him 10 times and asked for forgiveness once, he will forgive you 11 times)

http://www.rappler.com/sports/47311-gacal-pacquiao-arum

That was 2014 when Manny has some issues with his taxes and TR's contract. Hmmm...
        that explains a lot. he stayed with bob because he was still cashing checks.

i also think manny was avoiding roach because roach wants him to retire and manny wants to keep fighting.

Comment

Roach is finished. It's time for Manny to hire Teddy Atlas...

Comment

I suspect that Koncz secretly works for Arum under the table. Can't trust him.

Comment

I trust nothing that Koncz says

Comment

i swear every single time manny has a problem of any kind with anyone he says its arums fault call him nothing to see here. kind of pathetic honestly at least on the surface but who knows

Comment

It Is beyond unprofessional and a low life thing to do on Freddie's part. Pacquiao better leave all of these people behind or continue to suffer the consequences. There will be more losses on the scorecards to come, count on It.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I suspect that Koncz secretly works for Arum under the table. Can't trust him.
                    Completely agree. But i also feel roach works for arum as well so it doesnt matter

Comment

Working...
                    X