Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Deontay Wilder 'An Embarrassement to Heavyweight Boxing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never believe that a day will come that I will say this, Wilder is becoming a fake champion, defending him now is like defending the indefensible. He needs to fight a real contender, he fought Stiverne cos of him wanting to be a champion, after that, his opponents have been subpar.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
      You're the one hyping up the stiff Whyte as some world beater.

Who's the despicable one??
      Find a single post where I said Whyte is a world beater.

I'll be waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Clearly you don't know their history.
        Really? Name me 10 WBC world title holders, in any division, that has had a reign of 3 years without a single world class opponent.

Comment

I'd fancy Whyte to beat Bum Squad tbh. If Wilder can be outboxed by the likes of Szpilka and Washington, then Dillian definitely can. Whyte has a chin and would come to win, unlike pretty much all Wilder opponents thus far.

Wilder knows he doesn't have much time left in the game with his glass hands, he's waiting for a cash out.

Whyte is a bellend and talks a lot of rubbish, but he's completely right here, Wilder is a disgrace.

Comment

Won't fight Whyte but is considering fighting his grandad Shannon Briggs. Has power, but no heart. He's pathetic tbh.

Comment

Dillian Whyte and his promoter Eddie Hearn really need to get off their high horses because Deontay Wilder doesn't owe either one of them jack shid. He knows he has them both by the balls and it has too feel great.

However, if he does to decide to sign, then it'll be on his terms and not theirs. After all, he is in the catbird seat now because he got what they want. So my advice to them is to just be patient and wait your turn.

Comment

bong squad is a dry lunch

It would be easy fight for him and a career high pay day

He just wants fights where the other guy is scared stiff to throw down.

whyte and chisora are not the best out there but both have balls of steel and always ready for a war

Comment

Dillian Whyte should go fight Luis Ortiz for an elimination title bout first and then the winner of that fight should decide to fight Deontay Wilder for his next title defense. That's if it's alright Bermane Stiverne. To me, this makes all the sense in the world.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 07-04-2017, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Whyte should go fight Luis Ortiz for an elimination title bout first and then the winner of that fight should decide to fight Deontay Wilder for his next title defense. That's if it's alright Bermane Stiverne. To me, this makes all the sense in the world.
                    As if Wilder will go anywhere near Luis Ortiz lol, he's made a career from avoiding anyone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Dillian Whyte and his promoter Eddie Hearn really need to get off their high horses because Deontay Wilder doesn't owe either one of them jack shid. He knows he has them both by the balls and it has too feel great.
                      Wilder aint got anyone by the balls, Hearn will just crush him when it comes to the Joshua/Wilder offer.

Comment

Working...
                      X