No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: It Was Close, I Thought Manny Pacquiao Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    go look at the end when the cards are being read! Sean gibbons is the guy in the poncho behind the ref! He is moving behind horn before the scored were read because he knew who was winning! This is some shady snakey stuff! 99% of people on this website have no idea about this which is the real travesty! I wonder if this was haymon how many people would know the details. Gibbons is also salidos manager
    I feel sorry for Manny (unless he's in on the fix)! He's appears as a very humble and gentle man, and his image is tainted, not by his own actions, but those who he has surrounded himself with! However, there's old saying: You are the company you keep!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx2245 View Post
      i feel sorry for manny (unless he's in on the fix)! He's appears as a very humble and gentle man, and his image is tainted, not by his own actions, but those who he has surrounded himself with! However, there's old saying: You are the company you keep!
      manny always seems happy after he gets robbed! Makes me think he is in on these things because now he can do a another big rematch in australia infront of 50k people and get his belt back like he did with bradley! Top rank gets richer and manny gets richer and they get to duck crawford for another year.... Manny is one of the best politicians i have ever seen! He is a great actor in my oninon....

Comment

Never heard of the judges before. PAC did win... Everyone knows what they saw..

PAC... don't give in..don't resign with Arum

Comment

Arum got what he wanted another bigger ESPN fight with Manny

Arum set this crap fest up with Paq losing. Now a bigger nothing fight with Horn and Paq on ESPN to get more attention. The WBO belt is a belt one buys on ebay. Maybe Arum tries to sell the crap rematch as a PPV now to get his jew Millions back????

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
            manny always seems happy after he gets robbed! Makes me think he is in on these things because now he can do a another big rematch in australia infront of 50k people and get his belt back like he did with bradley! Top rank gets richer and manny gets richer and they get to duck crawford for another year.... Manny is one of the best politicians i have ever seen! He is a great actor in my oninon....
            What's your opinion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO)? Do you think they have some role in this? I'm waiting to see what they say about Horn's so-called victory!

Comment

Bob was in on it and played pac for a sucker because pac is gullible.

Comment

FU Arum.. pac was champ but you set this fight on the challengers home soil... and the outcome was rigged to secure a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  What's your opinion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO)? Do you think they have some role in this? I'm waiting to see what they say about Horn's so-called victory!
                  um dude WBO is pretty much Bob Arum INC...They will order a rematch like they did with the bradley scam bro.... They all get rich again like i said and crawford and spence and thurman keep getting ducked! thats the goal and the plan is going as planned.....

Comment

If I didn't know any better. I would think that thought Bob Arum had something to do with that crooked decision. Since Pac has already announced that this would be his last fight working with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      This was PPV in australia... Arum probably sees an opportunity to expand in australia and thats why this fight was made there, now he has a superstar in horn over there. He can pay him peanuts because thats all hes ever known and rake in money from a new market. Theres a reason the fight was not in the US or phillipines but in some unknown guys country. Since when does the champ travel to a school teachers country and fight them in their backyard?
                      australia came up with the money to pay pacquiao
                      Nobody else was gonna come up with 10 million to pay pacquiao not even bob

Comment

Working...
                      X