Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: It Was Close, I Thought Manny Pacquiao Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things could get interesting! Maybe he'll continue with TR on a fight-by-fight basis?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Pac either..... could do little to stop/deter Horn

or.....

he was in on the fix

I wonder which is true..... and I wonder which is worse ?

right..... ?
      did you notice how after the bradley 1 robbery and horn robbery manny said the same exact thing like he was told what to say! " i respect the decision of the judges" but when mayweather clearly beat him he said " i think i won the fight max" then max said" we had you losing manny" isnt it funny when he gets robbed by his own promoter twice he says i have to respect the judges but when mayweather beats him clearly he said i thought i won the fight! That tells me manny the scam artist little politician is in on it like a typical dirty polticiain! what do you think of that?

Comment

Paquiao one of the greatest? Not true. Fought most pre-beaten & beyond their primes ex-champions when he was roided in his prime. What's great about that. You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time!

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
          did you notice how after the bradley 1 robbery and horn robbery manny said the same exact thing like he was told what to say! " i respect the decision of the judges" but when mayweather clearly beat him he said " i think i won the fight max" then max said" we had you losing manny" isnt it funny when he gets robbed by his own promoter twice he says i have to respect the judges but when mayweather beats him clearly he said i thought i won the fight! That tells me manny the scam artist little politician is in on it like a typical dirty polticiain! what do you think of that?

I thought Manny won

THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't bet on sport
          no matter how good you are at reading the game

the reason why I don't care is.....

..... because I know what I saw in the Clottey fight

so, fukit !

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X