No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: It Was Close, I Thought Manny Pacquiao Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    If I didn't know any better. I would think that thought Bob Arum had something to do with that crooked decision. Since Pac has already announced that this would be his last fight working with Top Rank.
    Any links to that announcement? I didn't see that!

Comment

Who cares?

Pacquiao clearly won.

A judge had Canelo having a draw with Floyd. Holyfield v. Lewis I was judged a draw. Pac v. Bradley - for Bradley. One judge had De La Hoya beating Floyd. Floyd v. Castillo I - for Floyd.

Liberals who watch sports politicize everything now and don't even care about reality or truth anymore.

"I hate Pac, so he lost to Bradley." "I hate Pac, Horn really won."

::Yawn:: Zzzzzz

Comment

khan will try to jump on the opportunity. what i saw last night is that jeff horn is no threat to any of the top welters weights. thurman,peterson,garcia,porter, and spence all stops him.

Comment

The one amazing thing about this rigged result - was that it showed that Libtard internet nerds actually hate Pacquiao more than White people lol.

Comment

fucc bob arum this greedy old snake needs to go away already...

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
              Top rank has been investigated by the fbi before for fixing fights! They fired a guy named sean gibbons for fixing fights before! Guess what last night that same guy sean gibbons was in mannys corner! I wonder why??? I wonder why no one mentions top prank and rob arums history of being investigated by the feds for fixing fights......
              Fix It Bob, is evaporating just like Don King, no longer having a large stable of fighters. Why this guy needs to make more money when he has 100's of millions and no life left is beyond me. Once a scammer always a scammer.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Who cares?

Pacquiao clearly won.

A judge had Canelo having a draw with Floyd. Holyfield v. Lewis I was judged a draw. Pac v. Bradley - for Bradley. One judge had De La Hoya beating Floyd. Floyd v. Castillo I - for Floyd.

Liberals who watch sports politicize everything now and don't even care about reality or truth anymore.

Well said. All liberals are haters and block the very things they say they protect like free speech and freedom of choice. Most of them do not own businesses because you have to follow principles. Whining and expecting handouts is not the way to profit.

Comment

Bobfather is trying to lure Pacquaio to sign another contract!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Who cares?

Pacquiao clearly won.

Pac got retired by a school teacher lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                      Fix It Bob, is evaporating just like Don King, no longer having a large stable of fighters. Why this guy needs to make more money when he has 100's of millions and no life left is beyond me. Once a scammer always a scammer.
                      bob arum taught don king the business! also his jewish roots keep him from getting exposed by major media companies that are majority jew owned businesses! espn bashes haymon but does business with their fellow crooked jew like arum....

Comment

Working...
                      X