Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: It Was Close, I Thought Manny Pacquiao Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon, is plain as day this was a set up from The Godfather Arum. I mean Lucas Mathysse is the mandatory for the WBO belt now he's able to duck La Maquina one more fight before he gets his shot at the belt. Arum don't want to loose the belt to Golden Boy

Comment

Did this really happen???

Comment

I scored it 8-4 Pacquiao. There were some hard rounds to score as it was a messy fight at times, but i thought Pacquiao won for sure.

Fair play to Horn though, as i thought he was going to be over overwhelmed even by an aged Pacquiao. He did well.
        He looked spent in that 9th, so did well to recover.

Pacquiao should really think about calling it a day, but while there's fight and money to be made i'm not sure he will just yet.

But yeah, i thought Pacquiao won. I was surprised at the scorecards. Especially that 117-111..i feel the fights on Friday and Saturday came out with some iffy scorecards.

Comment

Top rank has been investigated by the fbi before for fixing fights! They fired a guy named sean gibbons for fixing fights before! Guess what last night that same guy sean gibbons was in mannys corner! I wonder why??? I wonder why no one mentions top prank and rob arums history of being investigated by the feds for fixing fights......

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
            C'mon, is plain as day this was a set up from The Godfather Arum. I mean Lucas Mathysse is the mandatory for the WBO belt now he's able to duck La Maquina one more fight before he gets his shot at the belt. Arum don't want to loose the belt to Golden Boy
            Top rank has been investigated by the fbi before for fixing fights! They fired a guy named sean gibbons for fixing fights before! Guess what last night that same guy sean gibbons was in mannys corner! I wonder why??? I wonder why no one mentions top prank and rob arums history of being investigated by the feds for fixing fights......

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Listened to ESPN radio for a few hours after the fight and every analyst they had on were completely surprised by the decision. Not one of them or any callers had it for Horn. Everyone was comparing it to Pacquiao-Bradley I.
              Do ESPN analysts only count Pacquaio's punches?

To compare this to Pacquaio-Bradley 1 is ******ed.

Close fight. Props to Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Bob Arum is washing his hands now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
                  Disgrace!!!! Gift decision courtesy of Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Half of me is upset to see such a robbery the other half is happy this shameless moneygrab backfired.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Mayweather vs. McGregor is not what's killing boxing, it's decisions like last night that will destroy the sport! Why no outrage from Arum? Why is he not cursing and spitting? Props to Teddy Atlas for speaking the truth! Salute to ESPN! Job well done! To the judges: EAT A DI*K!

Comment

Working...
                      X