Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    sorry but what good is bigger if it doesnt accomplish anything

did the big shots carry over into the 10th ? 12th ?
    Well take Canelo vs Cotto. Cotto fought well in that fight, but Canelo clearly had the stronger punches. You can see the power behind them. You need to weigh a strong looking punch more than a weak one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConRaffery View Post
      I'm not trying to say horn won I'm just disagreeing with your "a punch is a punch" opinion. If they had that approach just get rid of defence, ring generalship, effective aggression and put a little counter at the bottom of the screen counting anything that remotely resembles a punch.
      Maybe you have a better way of explaining it than I do. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
        Lol ok internet tough guy sure you did.
        Ok you got me! There's no way I could prove to you my credibility. I don't know what I was thinking...

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I think I understand how this happened. Horn was incredibly awkward. He looked weird and it's hard to look good against a weird guy.
          I don't subscribe to this. There are far more examples of an educated boxer beating a weird guy than a weird guy beating a boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
            Where's that loser, PacGirl? At least Tim Bradley's win was more believable than this!

PacGirl, I hope you're having a very miserable day. MANNY PACQUIAO IS WASHED UP AND SHOT!!! 😂
            LOL just feeding it to him

Comment

• Horn's a rugged fighter and it seemed like pacquiao couldn't land on him in the first round. Horn came in aggressive. He made it an ugly fight but boxing's still about landing the telling blows and I thought pacquiao did that!

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                Ok you got me! There's no way I could prove to you my credibility. I don't know what I was thinking...
                Who is the girl in your avi?
                Last edited by ConRaffery; 07-02-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Another moment for boxing to shine on the big stage and blows it once again. I swear, something out there honestly is pushing so hard against boxing and it's future when it performs so badly when it has great opportunity to shine.

Comment

• JUAN MANUEL "DINAMITA" MARQUEZ
                    tweets-"LMAO!"

Comment

• Some of you guys are either blind or crazy...Horn won the fight.....115-113 was the right score. Props to Horn for proving everyone wrong. He's a tough awkward kid and deserved that.

Comment

Working...
                      X