Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIF: Pacquiao vs. Horn - Round Nine

WOW!!! Jeff Horn is the LINEAL champion at 147?! I got to replay this tomorrow in slowmotion!
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 07-02-2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

• Manny robbed again! Absolutely ridiculous!

Comment

• "Why doesn't the sport of boxing just ask him to leave" -Stephen A. Smith
        Just watched the fight and Stephen's rant. He couldn't have said it better.

Comment

• Karma is a *****.Remember how PAC-NAP robbed great MARQUEZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
            Karma is a *****.Remember how PAC-NAP robbed great MARQUEZ.
            #1 Draw
            #2 Pacquiao
            #3 Pacquiao
            #4 Marquez

The 3rd fight was a robbery (actually, I wouldn't classify it as a robbery), or basically that Marquez should have won. The 1st could have gone either way but Pacquiao probably deserve it slightly more. Be reasonable about this. Marquez eventually got the final laugh after he won by KO and said, "PEACE!"

Not sure how you can be glad to see a fighter get robbed. That's sad.

Comment

• Lmaoooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                Not a Pacfan either but F$ck Australia and its trashy ass hometown cooking...

A Clear Robbery
                but the judges where 2 American's and one Argentinian

Comment

• Certain Pac fans have been reduced to arguing Horn would have beaten Floyd. Y'all better than this

Comment

• PAC was really inactive and Horn won a lot of the early rounds. I had him winning maybe 4 of he first 5. I was in a pub full of Australians so maybe that influenced my perception but PAC looked like ****. He clearly won most of the second half but I felt he did give up a lot of rounds early

Comment

• Disgusting decision. I'm even more pissed about how docile and lame Manny was after this knowing damn well greedy ass Arum raped him again.

Comment

Working...
                      X