Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    It'll be interesting to see salido go from being a bum who exposed loma in his 2nd fight, to being a solid win for davis, a champion in his 23rd fight.
    Davis has 18 bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      The problem I have is that I never hear LSC, Mares, or Frampton even mention the name Gary Russell Jr.! GRJ even called out Selby to his face, on national television, and Selby still didn't want that work? Since when have fighters (besides Canelo) did NOT want that green belt (WBC)? I think they don't want it! LSC, Mares, and Frampton are all with Haymon! What's the fu*king problem?
      Fight Mares, fight Frampton twice but DUCK a dude who NEVER fights??? GTFO here ******. Tell your GOD to quit FKN retiring after every fight and stop fight tomato cans. You DO know he just recently said he only has a few fight left until he officially "retires".

Damn I hate stupid ppl

Comment

Salido is a Front line War soldier but hes been inactive and how old is he now? Could be a coming out party for tank

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Davis has 18 bouts.
          Correct...thanks. i was looking at liam walsh's record for some reason.

Comment

LOL at all the Loma haters who said a rematch would be a pointless fight because Salido is a shot fighter past his prime. Suddenly he is a "good fight" for Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              LOL at all the Loma haters who said a rematch would be a pointless fight because Salido is a shot fighter past his prime. Suddenly he is a "good fight" for Davis.
              Whats wrong with that?

Loma is levels and levels above Davis

Salido vs Davis is competitive, I don't think a Loma rematch would be competitive anymore

Comment

We have seen this script before....not fight a guy now because you wanna wait til hes older and possibly more money in it down the line in lomachenko , but fight his opponents. We saw it on both sides with manny and floyd.

It would be smart matchmaking to put salido vs davis ...arum being unwilling to pay salido what he wanted is gonna cost him

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  Whats wrong with that?

Loma is levels and levels above Davis

Salido vs Davis is competitive, I don't think a Loma rematch would be competitive anymore
                  Davis is a champion. It's a double standard. Either Salido is shot with nothing left in the tank and irrelevant or he's still competitive and has some good fights left in him. Pick one, but you can't have it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    How can you fight someone that only fights once a year and then retires??? Why waste your F'n time
                    How do you fight LSC, Mares, and Frampton, if they don't want that work? Abner Mares fought LSC in August 2015. He didn't fight again until until he fought Cuellar in December 2016! And now he's fighting LSC when? But you didn't mention that. Lee Selby fought Eric Hunter in April 2016. His next fight was versus Andoni Gago in March 2017! But you didn't mention that. I know thereare a lot of people who are not satisfied with GRJ's productivity, but all I will ask is which fighter has fought Vasyl Lomachenko? Was it Rigo, LSC, Frampton, Selby, Valdez, or GRJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Fight Mares, fight Frampton twice but DUCK a dude who NEVER fights??? GTFO here ******. Tell your GOD to quit FKN retiring after every fight and stop fight tomato cans. You DO know he just recently said he only has a few fight left until he officially "retires".

Damn I hate stupid ppl
                      Again, which fighter at 126 has fought Lomachenko? I'll wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X