Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Three great athletes 2 of them already making serious money and Tank has the potential to do the same
    exactly! Under armour is a baltimore company so tank has that home connection and they gave him a billboard in baltimore also! with only 17 fights at 22 that is amazing!

Comment

Fnck toprank if they will serve Beltran to Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by bronx2245 View Post
        arum just let crawford fight jhonny gonzalez and felix diaz! Why not let valdez fight grj?
        yeah but that is on hbo on a top rank show! I dont think gary russell is going on hbo anytime soon! If valdez wants any of those guys will have to come to pbc.... Im just stating what is realistic... Gary will fight santa cruz or frampton before he fights valdez... I feel bad for valdez and i wish he was on pbc!

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
          yeah but that is on hbo on a top rank show! I dont think gary russell is going on hbo anytime soon! If valdez wants any of those guys will have to come to pbc.... Im just stating what is realistic... Gary will fight santa cruz or frampton before he fights valdez... I feel bad for valdez and i wish he was on pbc!
          No u dont quit lying to yourself .

Comment

Salido needs to let Gervonta and Lomachenko compete for his services.

The highest bidder gets him as an opponent. Siri deserves a big payday.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-23-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
              The problem I have is that I never hear LSC, Mares, or Frampton even mention the name Gary Russell Jr.! GRJ even called out Selby to his face, on national television, and Selby still didn't want that work? Since when have fighters (besides Canelo) did NOT want that green belt (WBC)? I think they don't want it! LSC, Mares, and Frampton are all with Haymon! What's the fu*king problem?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx2245 View Post
                the problem i have is that i never hear lsc, mares, or frampton even mention the name gary russell jr.! Grj even called out selby to his face, on national television, and selby still didn't want that work? Since when have fighters (besides canelo) did not want that green belt (wbc)? I think they don't want it! Lsc, mares, and frampton are all with haymon! What's the fu*king problem?
                ive seen leo mention grj a few times on youtube aleetboxing channel! But leo and mares are busy this winter and frampton has a tune up fight ocming up in ireland.... Gary just fought so im sure he is out for a few months! I love the gary vs valdez fight but i dont think top rank will let valdez lose to gary which i think will happen! They want to make valdez earn some easier money first

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  No u dont quit lying to yourself .
                  stop crying snowflake

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Salido needs to let Gervonta and Lomachenko compete for his services.

The highest bidder gets him as an opponent. Siri deserves a big payday.
                    Yup. We ALL known that won't be top skank. They've lowballed him every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      The problem I have is that I never hear LSC, Mares, or Frampton even mention the name Gary Russell Jr.! GRJ even called out Selby to his face, on national television, and Selby still didn't want that work? Since when have fighters (besides Canelo) did NOT want that green belt (WBC)? I think they don't want it! LSC, Mares, and Frampton are all with Haymon! What's the fu*king problem?
                      How can you fight someone that only fights once a year and then retires??? Why waste your F'n time

Comment

Working...
                      X