Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Both Frampton and Leo grace the P4P top 10. Some have them even ranked P4P top 10 STILL.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...takes-top-spot

But back to Gary??? Again how do you fight someone who only fights once a year???

What work??? I would bet Leo to beat him. Rig. ALL DAY!!! Mares 60/40. If odds right I would put $$$ on Mares. Selby?? He's worse than all of the above....

You know what would make a SHT ton of $$$$$ Gary Russell vs. Frampton in NYC on St. Patty's Day!!!!

I could dig him against both MexiCANS in Sept. or May.

BUT he has to QUIT RETIRING.
    You do realize that you forwarded a list where Frampton and LSC do NOT appear! The only one on the list @ 126, is Lomachenko, the guy GRJ fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
      this is great matchmaking! How is this trolling?
      He's trolling Arum and Lomachenko. Salido is the only guy to beat Lomachenko thus far and Arum and Lomo were about to get a deal for a rematch done, in comes Floyd swooping in with an iirefusable offer to fight on the CornyMac undercard against young Davies.

If Davies hands Salido his ass watchu think Floyd gonna say afterwards?

They obviously gonna claim Davies is better than Lomo coz he beat a guy Lomo couldn't, and then even if Lomo takes the rematch and wins, they'll say it's coz Davies already took his soul, or that Lomo feeding on Davies scraps.

Like I said, trolling of the highest calibre. But then I guess the beef that develops between Lomo fans and Davies fans from this will sell the future match up between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        You do realize that you forwarded a list where Frampton and LSC do NOT appear! The only one on the list @ 126, is Lomachenko, the guy GRJ fought.
        Look again. What does Dan have him at?? And Parkinson??? Yp u can read right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          He's trolling Arum and Lomachenko. Salido is the only guy to beat Lomachenko thus far and Arum and Lomo were about to get a deal for a rematch done, in comes Floyd swooping in with an iirefusable offer to fight on the CornyMac undercard against young Davies.

If Davies hands Salido his ass watchu think Floyd gonna say afterwards?

They obviously gonna claim Davies is better than Lomo coz he beat a guy Lomo couldn't, and then even if Lomo takes the rematch and wins, they'll say it's coz Davies already took his soul, or that Lomo feeding on Davies scraps.

Like I said, trolling of the highest calibre. But then I guess the beef that develops between Lomo fans and Davies fans from this will sell the future match up between the two.
          Then dont by be poor and pay the man. Funny how they offer everyone else more to fight Loma but not Salido.

Comment

Look again. What does Dan have him at?? And Parkinson??? Yp u can read right?
            1. Ward
            2. Golovkin
            3. Roman Gonzales
            4. Lomachenko
            5. Canelo
            6. Crawford
            7. Pacquiao
            8. Thurman
            9. Kovalev
            10. Rigondeaux

I don't know what point you're trying to make? LSC and Frampton are not ranked in the P4P Top 10. Not only that, neither of them have fought a fighter ranked in the Top 10 P4P! GRJ has fought Lomachenko, who is ranked #4. That's the only loss on his record! Selby has been inactive, Mares have been inactive, but you fail to mention them, but then you slam GRJ! GRJ is the WBC champ! LSC, Selby, and Valdez are the other 3! Thus far, only Valdez seems to want that work! Frampton is looking for a fight in Ireland and Mares is fighting LSC AGAIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              1. Ward
              2. Golovkin
              3. Roman Gonzales
              4. Lomachenko
              5. Canelo
              6. Crawford
              7. Pacquiao
              8. Thurman
              9. Kovalev
              10. Rigondeaux

I don't know what point you're trying to make? LSC and Frampton are not ranked in the P4P Top 10. Not only that, neither of them have fought a fighter ranked in the Top 10 P4P! GRJ has fought Lomachenko, who is ranked #4. That's the only loss on his record! Selby has been inactive, Mares have been inactive, but you fail to mention them, but then you slam GRJ! GRJ is the WBC champ! LSC, Selby, and Valdez are the other 3! Thus far, only Valdez seems to want that work! Frampton is looking for a fight in Ireland and Mares is fighting LSC AGAIN!
              Again scroll down and see what everyone voted for individually. Not collected voting.

But hey good your breath and wait for Gary to fight in 2018.

Comment

• Dope fight but i doubt it. Salido is looking to cash out and what kinda money does Davis bring?

Comment

Again scroll down and see what everyone voted for individually. Not collected voting.

But hey good your breath and wait for Gary to fight in 2018.
                  Individual votes don't make you Top 10 P4P. Again, GRJ is the only champion @ 126 to fight Loma! His only loss is to a Top 10 P4P!

Comment

Working...
                  X