Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davis vs. Salido Being Eyed For Mayweather-McGregor PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    LOL at all the Loma haters who said a rematch would be a pointless fight because Salido is a shot fighter past his prime. Suddenly he is a "good fight" for Davis.
    i am a loma hater but i never said salido rematch is a bad fight for loma! even if salido loses to davis loma should still fight him.. salido is better than walters and sosa combined!

Comment

• Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
      looks more like a distraction and siri trying to get more money from bob
      now if it does get made and goes the distance I see siri getting the decision (it's vegas) and getting the loma fight for a ton of money, siri-loma will sell more than tank-loma
      tank davis sold more tickets on jack vs degale undercard than loma has in his whole pro career so you are wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
        salidos manager was on pbc 2 weeks ago in brandons opponents corner! he has been working with pbc so im sure haymon or someone over there had talks with him about tank vs salido also!
        I don't think a trainer has much to do with it. Unless it was someone like Emmanuel Steward with Andy Lee.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I don't think a trainer has much to do with it. Unless it was someone like Emmanuel Steward with Andy Lee.
          trainer? no i said MANAGER! Sean gibbons is salidos manager and i have seen him at a few pbc fights recently on fox sports! strangely this was the same guy top rank fired from their company after they got investigated for fixing fights (allegedly) by the fbi... you can google that for more info lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            This will test Tank, He wont be able to walk thru Salido.
            Siri is shot to absolute chit, But still has the experience to trouble someone in Davis position.

IF Tank hurts him, dude better finish him off or else he is getting KTFO.
            GO WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS FOR HIS LAST FIGHT! I JUST DID MYSELF! HE IS NOT SHOT AT ALL! HE WAS FIGHTING LIKE A DAMN BEAST IN THERE! HE GOT CAUGHT WITH A UPPER CUT BUT CAME BACK AND DESTROYED THAT GUY! HE STILL HITS LIKE A MINI MAIDANA AND HIS SPEED IS STRANGELY FAST FOR HIS AGE! MAKES ME WONDER WHAT TYPE OF PROTEINS HE IS ON LOL....HERE IS THE HIGHLIGHT LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u7AbV8jx9E

Comment

• Lol, what the hells going on, talk of Salido in talks with Linares now

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                salido just fought last month and stopped his opponent!
                vs who?? didnt know

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  vs who?? didnt know
                  here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u7AbV8jx9E

Comment

• 2 many Loose Ends flopping around to make it valid comment awful soon for salido to be fighting again but a decent test for Davis who I think would stop him late...

Comment

• This may be Siri's last big fight. How many wars can a man withstand? I think Tank can win a war against this current version of Salido.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 06-23-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X