Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you guys so high on Diego Corrales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    There are some really stupid people here. Case and point.
    How is that stupid? Corrales (r.i.p.) wasn't elite, he was just another run-of-the-mill fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
      How is that stupid? Corrales (r.i.p.) wasn't elite, he was just another run-of-the-mill fighter.
      Look at the comments of the thread. The Morons are starting to spin that PAcquiao never beat a Prime A-level HOF fighter when it was already proven he beat 3, they are trying to spin the resumes of Pacquiao and Flyd (Floyd beating 3 A-elevel Prime HOF, And Manny having 0 Prime A-level HOF fighter.)

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
        No he was not just another run of the mill fighter, but I personally don't think he did enough to earn a spot In the HOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Look at the comments of the thread. The Morons are starting to spin that PAcquiao never beat a Prime A-level HOF fighter when it was already proven he beat 3, they are trying to spin the resumes of Pacquiao and Flyd (Floyd beating 3 A-elevel Prime HOF, And Manny having 0 Prime A-level HOF fighter.)
          Well that figures, I steer clear of the rabid MayPac, devolving topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Morales was coming off of a lose and did nothing after that..Barrera had a damn metal plat ein his head..and floyd also BEAT cotto and DOMINATED jmm...who the hell did Bradley beat at 147 worth a damn?

Barrera was told the following after successful surgery In 1997

"It is clear that Mr. Barrera's neurosurgical condition does not imply any risk for his professional boxing activity at all. He is able to perform any kind of training and/or boxing without any different risk of what the profession produces in any other human being.

Besides he fought 30 times with that metal plate and had the following fights, post surgery

1. Angel Rosario
            2. Geronimo Cardoz
            3. Pedro Javier Torres
            4. Richie Wenton
            5. Paul Lloyd
            6. Pastor Humberto Maurin
            7. Cesar Najera
            8. Érik Morales
            9. Luiz Freitas
            10. Jose Luis Valbuena
            11. Jesus Salud
            12. Naseem Hamed
            13. Enrique Sánchez
            14. Érik Morales
            15. Johnny Tapia
            16. Kevin Kelley
            17. Manny Pacquiao
            18. Paulie Ayala
            19. Érik Morales
            20. Mzonke Fana
            21. Robbie Peden
            22. Rocky Juarez
            23. Rocky Juarez
            24. Juan Manuel Márquez
            25. Manny Pacquiao
            26. Sammy Ventura
            27. Freudis Rojas
            28. Amir Khan
            29. Adailton de Jesus
            30. Jose Arias

So WTF does having a metal plate In his head have to do with anything? He had the biggest wins of his career with It. It sounds like just another one of your lame attempts at down playing Pacquiao's wins.
            Last edited by ironmt; 06-24-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
              First off RIP Chico, but Seriously every mayweather thead about resume his name comes up immediately.......i remember he smoking alot of low tier fighters, and when he stepped up and fought may he got smoked. he didn't do anything in the fight but follow may around and get jabbed to death..... I understand he was tough guy and a warrior, but alot of people act as if this was a legacy defining fight or something....he wars with castillo were fun and he had a couple other good wins over frietas and casamayor.....but what did he do to have his name mentioned along side mosley, pac and delayhoya or even judah????? Honestly i thought may's win over generao was much better as he was alot more green and inexperienced and still pulled it off.
              Did you know a Marshal was at ringside waiting for the fight to end? to put handcuffs and take him away for a year...

Comment

Pacquiao's wins over Barrera(2x) and Morales(2X) alone, trump anyone on Floyd's resume. Then you have De La Hoya, Marquez, Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Clottey, Margarito and Bradley.

He has fought the best and will walk Into the HOF with ease.

No need to get shook up over a few d!ckwads who have nothing better to do than criticize someone who has accomplished more In their life than they will ever hope to.

Comment

Who in this thread said that? You seem to be very good at making up fictional statements.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    No he was not just another run of the mill fighter, but I personally don't think he did enough to earn a spot In the HOF.
                    Do you think Gatti should be in there? Or Ray Mancini?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      Yes he was another run of the mill fighter and if you think he was something more then that, then you are a straight up idiot with the rest of idiots in this topic. I don't care about casa or Freitas they don't impress me ethier since a lot of idiots throwing them around here, $h!t is comical

Comment

Working...
                      X