Who do you consider the Heavyweight "champion"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Three options
    I said Fury but it was razor close. Dunno to be honest. Either one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      You consider Golden Boy's Ring belt to be the most prestigious. Your opinion is worthless.
      In the instance of this scenario, yes I do. Lineage ? Will Fluff Furry fight again ? The Ring should be stripped from Fluff for inactivity and imo the winner of Joshua Klitschko should be awarded it as they're clearly the top two guys in the divison, Joshua is now the top guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        In the instance of this scenario, yes I do.
        no no no no no . . . you specifically said you consider the ****zine belt to be the most important and prestigious in general, not just in this scenario.

which means you've been brainwashed by golden boy promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
          no no no no no . . . you specifically said you consider the ****zine belt to be the most important and prestigious in general, not just in this scenario.

which means you've been brainwashed by golden boy promotions.
          I consider lineage the most important.

Comment

Joshua definetly

Wilder is a paper chump and that clown Fury is done and will go down as a disgraceful footnote in hw history

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              I consider lineage the most important.
              well lineage has nothing to do with the ****zine title anymore. so you should be supporting TBRB.

Comment

aj all day

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                  and if fury ever fights again, and if it's still vacant, he can try to fill it. but you don't just become champion again because you came out of retirement. title becomes vacant upon retirement. now somebody has to fill it. you can't just give it back to fury. that's not how lineal works.

has he fought since announcing retirement? does he have a fight scheduled? no. he retired. he's intends to come out of retirement, but hasn't yet.

it's not a sanctioning body. it's a ****zine.

a ****zine that was purchased by an HBO promoter, who then changed all of the rules and **** on every tenet of the lineal championship.

the ****zine title has NOTHING to do with the lineal title anymore.

the ****zine title is simply an HBO propaganda title. with the rules adjusted and changed at will whenever it benefits HBO to do so. joshua and wilder are both with showtime, so the ****zine title remains on fury, despite him publicly announcing that he was retired, vacating all of his titles, failing a drug test, refusing further drug tests, threatening suicide, no fights scheduled and over a year and a half without fighting.

the ****zine belt is meaningless.
                  Great points. And technically correct.

But the lineal isn't about technical, it's about what is done in the ring.

That is why it is so respected over so long a time, even when common sense may say otherwise.

I think both Ward and Krusher destroy Adonis.

But, until either beats him IN THE RING, Stevenson is the lineal.

The Ring belt is the generally accepted authority on who wears the lineal crown.

They list Fury as the Ring champ.

More important, all you have to do is listen to the other Heavyweights.

Wilder, AJ, King Kong, even Wlad still.

Fury is on all of their lists.

They know who the lineal is and in the end, that's what counts, not my opinion or yours.

Good takes tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    aj all day
                    That changes soon as he fights Wilder and gets brutally Baptized.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      That changes soon as he fights Wilder and gets brutally Baptized.
                      thats exactly what it will take. neither guy seems to be avoiders so its just a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X