No announcement yet.

Bob Arum might have to have a talk with Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    Idk if they are racist but they sure do try to please the European crowd a lot. My uncle's lives in California and he says Mexicans are partner's with the Nazis. It's crazy.
    In prison and its only the Southern (Surenos/Southsiders) that are the Northerners (Nortenos/Northsiders) align with the BGF, Black gorilla familia.

Comment

Well he said "some" which is true. Who ever says that's not true is being naive. Even the Mexican posters here say that white Mexicans are racist against dark Mexicans.

I've had two Mexican gf's, both were very against dating black people.

Again, he said "some", look at NSB as an example, there are some Mexican fans here who do display their hatred towards black people.

Some Mexicans ancestors are Spaniard, who are f#cking racist as hell against black people lol, so maybe that hatred was passed on to some millions of Mexican families. A conversation that came up in the home of one of my ex gf, while watching boxing with her family, they straight up said they don't like black people because too many of them are loudmouthed criminals and troublemakers.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        I bet you a Mexican has never tried to harm him cause of his skin color before, I bet a Mexican never called him a nukka before with a hard ER at the end. I bet you a Mexican has never showed him disrespect in his personal life outside of "beef" and issues like that.

But he feeling like since since he a boxer and kinda exciting every boxing fan group should be praising him for knocking out bums and since they not, in his new era entitlement brain correlates that to racism lmfao.
        I would bet you that you're wrong. and you're a perfect example of what he's talking about. Only on the internet though.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          Replace Mexican with the word "Black" and he'd be correct.
          EXACTLY!!! I never hear a black saying their favorite fighter is Mexican unless it fits their agenda OR if they want to get Rep points or poster of the year.

A lot of Mexicans praise black boxers either of African or African American decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            In prison and its only the Southern (Surenos/Southsiders) that are the Northerners (Nortenos/Northsiders) align with the BGF, Black gorilla familia.
            That's good to know because I was like wtf kind of sense does that make.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              I would bet you that you're wrong. You're a perfect example of what he's talking about.
              Unless hes hanging around prison or in a gang, hes right.

Comment

oh yeah cause his hood rat fans arent racist at all all they do is see boxing through black tinted glasses

Comment

EXACTLY!!! I never hear a black saying their favorite fighter is Mexican unless it fits their agenda OR if they want to get Rep points or poster of the year.
                  Ummm.........Mikey Garcia is my favorite fighter. Had him as my AVI for over a year. I'm picking him over Broner and ya'll know I like Broner too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Well he said "some" which is true. Who ever says that's not true is being naive. Even the Mexican posters here say that white Mexicans are racist against dark Mexicans.

I've had two Mexican gf's, both were very against dating black people.

Again, he said "some", look at NSB as an example, there are some Mexican fans here who do display their hatred towards black people.

Some Mexicans ancestors are Spaniard, who are f#cking racist as hell against black people lol, so maybe that hatred was passed on to some millions of Mexican families. A conversation that came up in the home of one of my ex gf, while watching boxing with her family, they straight up said they don't like black people because too many of them are loudmouthed criminals and troublemakers.
                    Could just be a preference. I dont/wont date Asian women, not to say I dont find some attractive but not my cup of tea at all. But I work with a lot of asians and we get a long well, I just know theres a big culture clash.

Comment

Unless hes hanging around prison or in a gang, hes right.
                      So only the imprisoned Mexicans are racist ? Not only are you wrong but stupid if you believe that.

Comment

Working...
                      X