• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Some Mexicans ARE racist as fuck.

Look at El Boss Hogg for example.
    Or Ghostrider

War Chavez

Death Adder

funny thing is you NEVER see them racist towards whites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Or Ghostrider

War Chavez

Death Adder

funny thing is you NEVER see them racist towards whites.
      If Shakur Stevenson ran into a pack of these types online I don't see anything wrong with him calling them out on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        If Shakur Stevenson ran into a pack of these types online I don't see anything wrong with him calling them out on it.
        It's like every Black achievement is a dagger through their hearts.

They can't even leave this 19 y/o kid alone

I BET Mexicans ain't ****in with Michael Conlan like that

Comment

• they better get this kid a better team around him. For one, how the hell does he know the people insulting him are mexican? Do they all have mexican flags around their profile pics? or just because they look hispanic?

ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
            they better get this kid a better team around him. For one, how the hell does he know the people insulting him are mexican? Do they all have mexican flags around their profile pics? or just because they look hispanic?

ignorance.

Maybe Stevenson has better information than you have.

Comment

• These sissified men are doing my head in. How about he stops *****ing & runs with it like Rodger Mayweather. Black mamba.

How about Shakur 'El Chapo' Stevenson. Slaughtering (in the ring) Mexican men. If I was match maker at Roc Nation it'll definitely be food for thought. Mexicans abuse him on social media & he abuses them in the ring.

When we going to stop crying racist to everything.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                How does Black racism effect you???
                Not to me, i dont really care what people says thats for the weak... I dont live with people comments....

Comment

• 126-130 ect... Eventually Shakur will meet one of these dudes inside the ring. (The ones that count)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                    Btw another shooting in Compton yesterday, 4 year old boy shot because some Mexicans gang bangers were harassing a group of blacks and started shooting everywhere. Of course they missed their intended targets and instead hit a 4 year old boy who is currently in critical condition. Just thought you should know since you defend this behavior.
                    If broner gets killed in the ring by Garcia, will you add his face to the others in your sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                      Btw another shooting in Compton yesterday, 4 year old boy shot because some Mexicans gang bangers were harassing a group of blacks and started shooting everywhere. Of course they missed their intended targets and instead hit a 4 year old boy who is currently in critical condition. Just thought you should know since you defend this behavior.
                      I just realized you left out tupac and biggie from you're sig.
                      How come?

Comment

Working...
                      X