No announcement yet.

Bob Arum might have to have a talk with Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    can't see. imgur again... I mean they banned Wikipedia in Turkey... insecure dictator we have
    Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    He's on twitter saying that Mexican fans are racist

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Death Adder must've been at one of Stevenson' fights.
    Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
    I usually don't like the "he's young" excuse but this kid is actually still a teenager who uses social media. Of course, he's going to post some **** that he shouldn't. He'll be fine.
    Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    AAAANNNNNNDDDDDD............He deleted the tweet

Comment

let's be real here, the young man is just voicing what he's been exposed to. i'd say the easy majority of mexicans are racist asf to blacks. still, stupid of him to say it, comes with the territory type of thing, shakur, fukn cry baby.

Comment

Idk if they are racist but they sure do try to please the European crowd a lot. My uncle's lives in California and he says Mexicans are partner's with the Nazis. It's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          I usually don't like the "he's young" excuse but this kid is actually still a teenager who uses social media. Of course, he's going to post some **** that he shouldn't. He'll be fine.
          He is not lying

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            Blacks, whites, Hispanics, asians--- a lot of fans are racist or biased in regards to boxers by nationality/skin color.
            The problem is, when any ethnicity roots for one of their own fighters based on color, its viewed as positive racial pride - that is, if you are not white. When whites do it, everyone calls them racist.

Comment

Boo hoo....

Comment

why can't he write "you all" and "as fuck"? i mean, he has 140 characters for that short sentence

Comment

I bet you a Mexican has never tried to harm him cause of his skin color before, I bet a Mexican never called him a nukka before with a hard ER at the end. I bet you a Mexican has never showed him disrespect in his personal life outside of "beef" and issues like that.

But he feeling like since since he a boxer and kinda exciting every boxing fan group should be praising him for knocking out bums and since they not, in his new era entitlement brain correlates that to racism lmfao.

Comment

He's not wrong though. Site is plagued with a bunch of racists, many of them are Mexican, but you want to vilify someone who was more than likely on the receiving end of their abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Shakur Stevenson mustve never met a black boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X