Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum might have to have a talk with Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO. But I mean who thinks he's wrong? And I mean generally wrong, not even being Mexican fan specific, cuz for real there is no place I seem to encounter more racial nonsense in my entire existence then I do on this forum cuz its filled with a good % of people of different races who mainly if not exclusively root for their own race.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      So only the imprisoned Mexicans are racist ? Not only are you wrong but stupid if you believe that.
      Its how the real beef started man. There are racist people in every culture but prison gangs took it to a whole other level. Read up on it.

Besides, you act like Joe Paisa selling oranges off the freeway has deep down hatred towards blacks lol! I have no reason to hate blacks, neither does anyone in my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LMFAO. But I mean who thinks he's wrong? And I mean generally wrong, not even being Mexican fan specific, cuz for real there is no place I seem to encounter more racial nonsense in my entire existence then I do on this forum cuz its filled with a good % of people of different races who mainly if not exclusively root for their own race.

Comment

Well that's one way to sabotage your career. LOL
          Even Pacquiao saw blow back from those comments about gays. In 2017 if you are a athlete or entertainer why you would ever toe the line singling out any groups is beyond me. Smarter to play PC and just use social media to post pics and give info to your fans. He's young enough where not a lot of eyes are on him yet where this could get swept under the rugs. If he doing and saying shyt like this a few years from now when he is on the cusp of a world title and on people's radar he would be in trouble.

Comment

lol
            The ****ing irony.
            Like I've said before, they need to put a use cap on the playing the race card victim card.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Could just be a preference. I dont/wont date Asian women, not to say I dont find some attractive but not my cup of tea at all. But I work with a lot of asians and we get a long well, I just know theres a big culture clash.
              No, her family straight up did not like black people. Like they didn't think much of them, not innocent gf/bf preference. They. Did. Not. Like. Black. People.

I have never dated a black girl, that's preference. But I would never say I don't like black people, or be racist towards them. If a black boxer is good, i'll root for him. If a black baseball player is good, i'd root for him. For a racist person, if a black athlete is good, he would hate that and do all he can to put him down.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                I would bet you that you're wrong. and you're a perfect example of what he's talking about. Only on the internet though.
                so you telling me Mexicans in his real personal life have conspired to bring him down in a way or form just because of his skin color? GTFOH

Im a perfect example? lol I was rooting for him in his last fight cause im a real racist I want him to make it big and then get killed lmfao.

idiots.

Comment

isn't Shakur's girlfriend Mexican? lol

well I can't find a picture of her on his instagram now. maybe they broke up.
                  Last edited by Golden Boi 360; 06-05-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    isn't Shakur's girlfriend Mexican? lol

well I can't find a picture of her on his instagram now. maybe they broke up.
                    They broke up. He been in his feelings lately.

Comment

Aren't some mexicans racist as **** though? Just like whites or black? What kind of crybaby **** is it to accuse this guy of racism for that comment

Comment

Working...
                      X