Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think size will be an issue for Mikey at 140 or a catchweight, he's a big LW and i'm pretty sure his first comeback fight was 140 anyway.

Comment

Mikey will ****ing embarrass Broner.

Comment

Really like this fight. Mikey is definitely the more skilled fighter and not as small as people think. I would favour him to win by clear, wide UD.

Comment

Holy s*** this is a sick fight but Broner is going to get killed!

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
            they tried to make the linares fight but those shady bums at golden girl wanted mikey to sign a long term deal... Mikey turned them down and made the smarter decision....
            They tried? You should be banned for lying. Doe.

You should be happy with these Showtime in-house fights. Your uncle Haymon would be making more money.

Comment

Yikes. May be a little far for Mikey.

Comment

Good fight

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  They tried? You should be banned for lying. Doe.

You should be happy with these Showtime in-house fights. Your uncle Haymon would be making more money.
                  UM YOU ****** THATS WHAT ROBERT GARCIA SAID ON ESNEWS MULTIPLE TIMES.... STOP BEING A LITTLE GIRL AND GO YOUTUBE IT YOURSELF..... :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
                    UM YOU ****** THATS WHAT ROBERT GARCIA SAID ON ESNEWS MULTIPLE TIMES.... STOP BEING A LITTLE GIRL AND GO YOUTUBE IT YOURSELF..... :bukkake:
                    you only need to read three posts from you to recognize its jason shaw the idiot lol.

Writing with ...., using caps lock, several exclamation marks, defending al haymon, dissing Golden boy. I dont know if you are aware, but you are going through the 101 of "how to post like an idiot".

Comment

It seems like every other week, we're hearing about a match-up. This year has been pretty great so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X