Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should be a good scrap. im down!

Comment

Barclay's Center?

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Yeah, Quintero, Ponce De Leon, Malignaggi, Granados. Tbf I think Granados is good, and I called a tough fight for Broner. Granados has a sneaky record of 18-5, he's better than his record suggests and his height/range is surprisingly long for a JWW - 5'9" - 74" reach and all of his losses are by way of iffy SD/MD's. He has close fights against Frankie Gomez, Felix Diaz, Brad Solomon, and Adrien Broner, and he straight up TKO'ed Amir Imam. He reminds me of a stronger chinned Brian Vera in his Middleweight days.

No doubt, Mikey is better P4P than those guys though. But just size wise, Mikey could be biting more off than he could chew. I want him to surprise me though, stopping Broner would be big for him, because while Broner is not all that he still hasn't been stopped. But idk man, I think Broner has more of a chance of beating Mikey than people think.
        I'm not totally discounting him. I dislike Broner as much as anyone, but I'm not gonna lie and say he doesn't bring anything to the table. We saw Garcia get dropped before and his commitment to boxing is questionable. I think Garcia should be able to beat him, but Broner is dangerous to guys who can't take his punch and like you said, will have a size advantage.

My pick is Garcia by KO (despite the fact Broner can take a beating), but I will be watching for counters that could put Mikey in some trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          If you're looking for a fascinating fight sometime between the Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev rematch June 17 and the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin showdown September 16, you should circle July 29 on your boxing calendar.
          [Click Here To Read More]

GOOD fight !!

Mikey UD12

Comment

Just let me know when those tickets go on sale, ill be up in there. I will make one prediction and that is Broner not making weight. If Broner does not make weight and wins he'll be fed to the Spence/Brook winner next and call it a wrap on him.

Comment

I think Broner loses but does enough to get a rematch.

Comment

If broner knuckles down to training and makes 140 comfortably this could be a classic. I have always believed this is broners best weight. He can be an absolute beast if he does it right. We all know how good garcia is so I hope this gets made. Garcia by close points decision. Broner has a good chin and not sure Garcia's power will have the same impact at this weight.

Comment

I guess we will never see the Loma vs Mikey fight.

Comment

Broners gonna get killed rip

Comment

My huge penis is hard right now. Now this is a good scrap.

Comment

Working...
                      X