Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

If you're looking for a fascinating fight sometime between the Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev rematch June 17 and the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin showdown September 16, you should circle July 29 on your boxing calendar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This year is insane thank you Mr Haymon

Comment

So the fight will be signed for 140, but my guess is they'll end up fighting at 47. Just can't see Broner squeeze down to 40 anymore.

Comment

Broner gone have problems making 140 and then even bigger problems in the ring lol.

Comment

Comment

Hmm... seems Espinoza or someone in the PBC camp read what I said here:

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Linares vs Mikey is not even that big of a fight.

Mikey needs an opponent with a name to recover the money he lost due to his 2 year long inactivity. The Linares (GBP) fight won't cut it.

Do a catchweight with Broner or Swift as far as PBC is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              So the fight will be signed for 140, but my guess is they'll end up fighting at 47. Just can't see Broner squeeze down to 40 anymore.
              Originally posted by super-x View Post
              Broner gone have problems making 140 and then even bigger problems in the ring lol.
              i think its cuz hes lazy.....

Comment

Blahh!!! Broner gonna get beat up by a guy who Graduated from the Police Acadamy and would be a cop if he wasn't so good at boxing.

Judge Mikey gonna sentence Broner to PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  +1 ftmw!!!!!!

Comment

Broner getting bodied

Comment

Working...
                    X