Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't even waste my time with Broner if I was Mikey, I'd be worried he won't make it to the fight, will show up super overweight, who the heck knows with this guy.

Haymon wasted years of Mikey's career, and this is what he gives him in return? A fcking Broner fight? Smh....

Comment

It's going to be HILARIOUS watching Broner getting beaten up by lil Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Wouldn't even waste my time with Broner if I was Mikey, I'd be worried he won't make it to the fight, will show up super overweight, who the heck knows with this guy.

Haymon wasted years of Mikey's career, and this is what he gives him in return? A fcking Broner fight? Smh....""
        "" Haymon""?? You mean arum

Comment

Broner can not make 140. Almost feel like they mean Danny Garcia....I'd rather see that one- same weight class too.

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
            UM YOU ****** THATS WHAT ROBERT GARCIA SAID ON ESNEWS MULTIPLE TIMES.... STOP BEING A LITTLE GIRL AND GO YOUTUBE IT YOURSELF..... :bukkake:
            Robert Garcia is just a trainer, idiot.

You seem to be pissed at this Broner/Mikey fight getting made. These are PBC fighters. Fans expect it's fighters fight each other. You fanboys complicate things unnecessarily.

Are you afraid for Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              you only need to read three posts from you to recognize its jason shaw the idiot lol.

Writing with ...., using caps lock, several exclamation marks, defending al haymon, dissing Golden boy. I dont know if you are aware, but you are going through the 101 of "how to post like an idiot".
              what are you a golden boy groupie ? or a oscar fan boy? lay off the meth... hope you enjoyed that turd match canela vs chavez bum jr lmfaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                "" Haymon""?? You mean arum
                Arum didn't ask Mikey to go inactive, that was Mikeys decision that he did so he could join Haymon.

After all of that time spent inactive, what has Mikey got from Haymon?

Arum and hbo were going to make him the face of their organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by joeman View Post
                  robert garcia is just a trainer, idiot.

You seem to be pissed at this broner/mikey fight getting made. These are pbc fighters. Fans expect it's fighters fight each other. You fanboys complicate things unnecessarily.

Are you afraid for broner?
                  you idiot you cant read english or what? Im glad mikey is fighting broner... Broner is a wayyyy bigger star than linares.... Robert garcia is mikeys older brother you dumb bum.... You dont know **** about boxing.... Even mikey garcia said on fighthype and esnews that golden boy wanted him to sign long term..... Do some research cry baby biatch

Comment

Originally posted by addix View Post
                    arum didn't ask mikey to go inactive, that was mikeys decision that he did so he could join haymon.

After all of that time spent inactive, what has mikey got from haymon?

Arum and hbo were going to make him the face of their organizations.
                    mikey just beat a undefeated champion and won a wbc belt and is now fighting broner dummy.... Who would he fight on top rank????

Comment

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
                      mikey just beat a undefeated champion and won a wbc belt and is now fighting broner dummy.... Who would he fight on top rank????
                      Crawford or Pacquiao...

Or whoever hbo wanted to get for him, hbo saw him as their future face.

Comment

Working...
                      X