Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Mikey Garcia in Works for 7/29 at Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
    It would be his biggest win at that period of time when Gamboa was still a good name and there was an opportunity to make this fight. Unlike you, I don't give a **** what "would" happen, the fact that it never happened matters more. Gamboa wasn't obliterated and the fight wasn't made - that's the fact
    Oh boo hoo hoo, it wasn't Mikey's fault the fight wasn't made. Besides, Lomachenko is superior to Gamboa in every way seemingly possible, who gives a **** about Gamboa??

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      Oh boo hoo hoo, it wasn't Mikey's fault the fight wasn't made. Besides, Lomachenko is superior to Gamboa in every way seemingly possible, who gives a **** about Gamboa??
      Right now, nobody gives a **** about Gamboa. Back then, a lot of fans wanted to see that fight.

I don't blame Garcia for ducking, but let's keep it real, even new guys like Usyk,Spence and Joshua has better wins than anything on Garcia's resume. That version of Gamboa who wasn't shot would be his best scalp

You don't get the point. I don't blame Garcia, I'm saying that Broner fight doesn't make sense if it's not about money and exposure, because it adds almost nothing to his resume. Since Garcia said he'll get back to 135 after the fight, I don't have a problem with it anymore
      Last edited by g27region; 06-04-2017, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X