Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell's Uncle Proved Pro Boxer's Chins Are On A Different Level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Snap in the wrist? That's how you break your wrist. Do not snap your wrist when throwing a punch.

Yes power does come from the bottom up though
      Not exactly a snap more like a millisecond 180 thrust right before connecting

Comment

I have been sucker punched without going down. Several times. Guess I have a granite Chin lmao

What a stupid thread.

Comment

Think he means "turning it over".

Comment

he didnt really get a good swing on the first punch. it did landed right on the chin but it was close distance so he didnt get the full swing of impact. and what did you expect? to see a ko? boxers gets hit often, a punch like that will not phase most of them.

Comment

Boxers have great punch resistance. Its what they do. This will be the telling tale to Mayweather vs. Macgregor, Macgregor does not have the punch resistance to go 12rds even with a 40yo.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Boxers have great punch resistance. Its what they do. This will be the telling tale to Mayweather vs. Macgregor, Macgregor does not have the punch resistance to go 12rds even with a 40yo.
                only except for the fact that mcgregor has been fighting with smaller gloves so putting on boxing gloves will make a big difference in taking punches.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  only except for the fact that mcgregor has been fighting with smaller gloves so putting on boxing gloves will make a big difference in taking punches.
                  Kinda man, boxing gloves actually originated to protect the fighters hands, not their heads. Ive sparred (boxing) a few MMArtist and 1 thing I can say is natural/pure wrestlers have ****** strength BUT its 1 punch at a time. In boxing as you probably know, its the punch that you dont see that KO's you, meaning Floyds combos will be key. I dont think Macgregor will be able to take to many 3 punch combos from someone as quick as Floyd.

Dont get me wrong though, Macgregors power and speed is real. I also think he has a better chance at a 1 punch KO over a lot of Floyds last opponents but the odds of him winning any other way outside the first 2rds make Tyson-Dougalas odds look dead even.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    Chin is the most important aspect of boxing. bar none. Why? Cus you taking on avg 100+ punches to the head in every fight that goes the distance. If you got a glass chin like most people in the World star videos, you would be weeded out in the amateurs.

i guarantee you even someone like Amir Khan has a better chin than 90% of the population.

Andre Dirrell's uncle is about 250 lbs and he sucker punched that dude bare knuckled as flush as he could. and that dude didn't even blink.

That is punishment. I would have to say tho Dirrell's uncle could just be a hoe.
                    Yeah I have to agree. He ate those shots and the fact they were being thrown by a 300lb man is absolutely amazing.

Comment

the best part of that gif imo is the girl at ring side with stands up and applauds that clown getting KTFO of the ring.

Shes a rider aint putting up with no coward BS round here/

Comment

Working...
                      X