Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell's Uncle Proved Pro Boxer's Chins Are On A Different Level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    I'd say his uncle doesn't pack anything of a punch for his size. However, he did turn the guy's head and the guy just looked at him. Haha. I thought it was quite funny. The guy should have laid his a$$ out right there. That would have been funny.

But I think you're right. Even average boxers are not to be messed with by non-boxers. They can not only take a damn good shot but they give plenty back as well. All that training takes over when they are threatened and they will lay into some regular dude and with a few shots, or maybe even one, it's light's out.

Take a look at Rocky Lockridge knocking out a fool who messed with him. He may be old and washed up, but to a normal dude, he crushed him.

[IMG]
    [/IMG]
    This. Freaking Rod Salka would easily, lay me out, and I'm a 220 lb fat dude.

Comment

People on this site like to talk **** about fighters, but even a journeyman would knock out anyone on here.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        Nope. He did that flagrantly before, and ever since then, he was flirting with DQ. Not only should have he been DQ's, he should be suspended for a while. U can't add 3/10 of A Second. The round is the round. If a Boxer punches low, he can get a KO too, but it doesn't count. Rules are rules for a reason. I

would suspend Oscar for A Few Months, because he hit after the bell twice. I dont care who's talented, or not. Just Talking about rules. In the NBA, a basket won't count unless the ball is released before The Clock sounds, I dont care if it was MJ with the NBA Championship on the line.

Theres no doubt of him hitting late in earlier rounds. Thats not the point. If he would of hit the same way at the DQ I would totally agree. It was a reasonable late hit. Not a DQ situation. Dirrel wasnt suckerpunched at the end of the round. If he would of kept his hands up like your suppose too. He would of been fine.
        I gather youve never been in that situation. Ive done it and recieved it. I didnt hold no grudge. Ive also hit
        Low unintentionally. Thats boxing.
        Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 05-22-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
          that punch would've killed somebody else. dude ate it and tried to kick him. he should've played dead actually and charge that dude with attempted murder. but he cant act as good as dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            Theres no doubt of him hitting late in earlier rounds. Thats not the point. If he would of hit the same way at the DQ I would totally agree. It was a reasonable late hit. Not a DQ situation. Dirrel wasnt suckerpunched at the end of the round. If he would of kept his hands up like your suppose too. He would of been fine.
            I gather youve never been in that situation. Ive done it and recieved it. I didnt hold no grudge. Ive also hit
            Low unintentionally. Thats boxing.
            I Know, but thats why we have rules. In the NBA, players release shots after the buzzer too. It happens. Doesn't mean that shot should count.

Comment

You can't just come at a seasoned professional like that.

Dirrell's uncle is lucky that Jose was a gentleman about it.

Comment

Everyone seems to think Dirrell acted out that Ko, but the way he fell and the way his chin has been in the past I believe it was for real.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  It was by far the best punch of the fights on that night.
                  In my opinion, if you just look at the KO without the previous rounds. It wasn't anything that should of gotten ANYONE disqualified.
                  Dirrel after the punch WASN'T laying on the ground knocked out. He was looked around for about 30 seconds and then layed down like he was hit again. He knew what he was doing.
                  He did the same thing with that German dude. When I see him in the ring with very good fighters. He seems like he DOESNT want to be in there.
                  Dudes VERY TALENTED and has a good chin but I don't think he belongs in boxing. His heart ain't in it.
                  yeah he played for the dq no question , I thought the combo was in motion at the bell hard to stop throwing it and dq was a rough call , did that dickhead gutless uncle get charged for that cheapshot assault ???

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    Chin is the most important aspect of boxing. bar none. Why? Cus you taking on avg 100+ punches to the head in every fight that goes the distance. If you got a glass chin like most people in the World star videos, you would be weeded out in the amateurs.

i guarantee you even someone like Amir Khan has a better chin than 90% of the population.

Andre Dirrell's uncle is about 250 lbs and he sucker punched that dude bare knuckled as flush as he could. and that dude didn't even blink.

That is punishment. I would have to say tho Dirrell's uncle could just be a hoe.

That was a monster shot.. But notice that he didn't even blink. That guy has a chin made out of adamantium

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Power comes from the foot up to the body threw the hand and then the snap in the wrist
                      Snap in the wrist? That's how you break your wrist. Do not snap your wrist when throwing a punch.

Yes power does come from the bottom up though

Comment

Working...
                      X