Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell's Uncle Proved Pro Boxer's Chins Are On A Different Level...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirrell's Uncle Proved Pro Boxer's Chins Are On A Different Level...

Chin is the most important aspect of boxing. bar none. Why? Cus you taking on avg 100+ punches to the head in every fight that goes the distance. If you got a glass chin like most people in the World star videos, you would be weeded out in the amateurs.

i guarantee you even someone like Amir Khan has a better chin than 90% of the population.

Andre Dirrell's uncle is about 250 lbs and he sucker punched that dude bare knuckled as flush as he could. and that dude didn't even blink.

That is punishment. I would have to say tho Dirrell's uncle could just be a hoe.

He most likely has Paulie level power.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Chin is the most important aspect of boxing. bar none. Why? Cus you taking on avg 100+ punches to the head in every fight that goes the distance. If you got a glass chin like most people in the World star videos, you would be weeded out in the amateurs.

i guarantee you even someone like Amir Khan has a better chin than 90% of the population.

Andre Dirrell's uncle is about 250 lbs and he sucker punched that dude bare knuckled as flush as he could. and that dude didn't even blink.

That is punishment. I would have to say tho Dirrell's uncle could just be a hoe.
      Boxers hit harder than your average person.

Comment

Bruh tried to kick him lmao

Comment

Power comes from the foot up to the body threw the hand and then the snap in the wrist

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            He most likely has Paulie level power.
            when you're sitting above 220 lbs and you work regularly in boxing. it's impossible to be pillow-fisted.

most heavy dudes can whack. especially the ones that are in the gym all the time like this dude.

try to name a heavyweight 220 lbs and above that can't KO someone.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Power comes from the foot up to the body threw the hand and then the snap in the wrist

not necessarily. some of these heavy dudes can legit ko dudes with a swing from their waist.

Comment

The guy was old and the slow-mo probably made the punch look more devastating that it really was. Don't make it more than what it was.

Comment

when you're sitting above 220 lbs and you work regularly in boxing. it's impossible to be pillow-fisted.

most heavy dudes can whack. especially the ones that are in the gym all the time like this dude.

try to name a heavyweight 220 lbs and above that can't KO someone.
                  No HW can KO me

Cause I run like hell when I am scared!

Comment

It was by far the best punch of the fights on that night.
                    In my opinion, if you just look at the KO without the previous rounds. It wasn't anything that should of gotten ANYONE disqualified.
                    Dirrel after the punch WASN'T laying on the ground knocked out. He was looked around for about 30 seconds and then layed down like he was hit again. He knew what he was doing.
                    He did the same thing with that German dude. When I see him in the ring with very good fighters. He seems like he DOESNT want to be in there.
                    Dudes VERY TALENTED and has a good chin but I don't think he belongs in boxing. His heart ain't in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X