Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam Upsets Murata, Wins Title by Controversial Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    Alexey, this is the second time N'Dam has won a full title. He was briefly WBO champ in 2012 (up from interim), but lost it to Quillin in his first defence.

this wasnt a world title fight. WBA "regular" just means you are near
    the top but definitely NOT thenworld champ.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
      I rarely engage with someone in the comunity but I love to do it when a BIAS poster posts something that is out of reality.

so let me get this straight, the guy who was knocked down, got hurt and the ropes saved him from another knockdown , the guy who was entering the clinch because did not like those punches, the guy who was wabbled by a lot of punches including one "freaking" jab was too slick?

Bro you gotta do yourself a favor and stop embarrasing yourself on here, good luck with your breakdown of the fight.
      I think that was a piece of Daggum humour, man. Just a heads up.

Comment

Just another example of how 160 is weak, loses in the Olympics to some amateur but beats one of the best prospects in the division LOL

Comment

Ha ha ha. Ain't even watched the fight yet, but as a nut slobbering NDNJ fan, I don't even give a fuck.

War Hassan 'Canvas Kisser' NDNJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Dude you seem upset maybe you need to wait a couple of minutes in the corner.
            And you need to get on your knees and suck my dick b itch!

Comment

Missed the fight, will watch later. But damn those scores are weird as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Three-time alphabet interim champion Hassan N'Dam is now a holder of a regular title for the first time in his career.
                To achieve his greatest honours N'Dam traveled over half of the Earth to the legendary Ariake Colesium in Tokyo, Japan, to defeat local star Ryota Murata on Saturday in one of the bigger upsets and undeniably one of the most dubious results of 2017.
                N'Dam overcame a knockdown late in the fourth round to win on two of the three scorecards in Murata's home country of Japan. The controversial victory enabled N'Dam to win the WBA world middleweight title.
                The Cameroon-born N'Dam (36-2, 21 KOs) won on the scorecards of Panama's Gustavo Padilla (116-111) and Canada's Hubert Earle (115-112), but American judge Raul Caiz Jr. scored the fight for Murata by a wide margin (117-110). The 31-year-old Murata, a gold medalist at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London and the WBA's No. 2-ranked contender, lost for the first time as a pro (12-1, 9 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

I thought that the WBA had finished with that interim/regular rubbish?

Golovkin/Jacobs was supposed to "unify" the WBA at 160

what absolute fkn rubbish !!

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                  Reading all comments on here I thought people were over-exaggerating so had to go and watch the fight.

Some fights are close ones that could've gone either way like Kovalev vs Ward or GGG vs Jacobs but boooooy this one was a straight robbery and all the people that I've read cement my thoughts.

116-111 for Murata with 2 swing rounds in my view and a "slip" that should've been ruled a knockdown because a punch touched N'Dam and the ropes stop him from falling down.

Only the American judge had it right, and even on the comments from the video you can read french guys screaming robbery, there is no way N'dam won that fight most of all his punches were blocked by Murata's guard and Muratas blows were having significant results on N'Dam, yes this was a robbery and I do not use this word at all.

Edit: For the record if someone is defending the veredict even Gilberto Mendoza (WBA President) is saying he was embarrased by those scorecards, go and look up his twitter, things got interesting.
                  especially for you *****

Comment

I picked Ndam to win, not surprised he pulled it off.... but who gets robbed against a visiting fighter with a small time promoter?? Interesting to say the least.

From an excitement standpoint, is it worth watching? Way behind on my fights and i dont want to add any bull**** to the list. I just got around to watching Charlos-Hatley and Porter-Berto and I actually fell asleep during the main event.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I picked Ndam to win, not surprised he pulled it off.... but who gets robbed against a visiting fighter with a small time promoter?? Interesting to say the least.

From an excitement standpoint, is it worth watching? Way behind on my fights and i dont want to add any bull**** to the list. I just got around to watching Charlos-Hatley and Porter-Berto and I actually fell asleep during the main event.
                      not really, n'dam boxed well first 2-3 rounds. then did his usual yo-yo routine of falling down from glancing blows, looking like he was going for a nap and then waking up and recovering in 1 second

The only good round was rnd 5, after that n'dam got on his bike and ran desperately trying to survive the rest of the fight, pretty boring fight tbh.

i picked n'dam to win as well, no chance he actually won though, bizarre robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X