Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam Upsets Murata, Wins Title by Controversial Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    i'm still confused by why the Japs rob their own blue chip prospect?

Olympic gold medalist. Groomed to be the next middleweight contender. now derailed.....

WHY?
    It wasn't the Japs it was those poor ****ing hispanic ****s. They don't have any pride or morals in their own third world countries so why would they have it for a foreigner?

Comment

there is definitely some Gym politics going on. Hasan NDam won by HD. Hilarious Decision

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        His second gift decision. First was vs Khurtsidze.
        Nah, he clearly beat Khurtsidze in a competetive fight. Today he got really lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
          Nah, he clearly beat Khurtsidze in a competetive fight. Today he got really lucky.
          I don't see how he beat Khurt. Especially clearly. The fight was in France, his hometown and two judges had it 115-114 for N'Dam. When it's such close scores like that in your own hometown, you lost. But even without analyzing the scores, just watching the fight you can see Khurt won.

Comment

Alexey, this is the second time N'Dam has won a full title. He was briefly WBO champ in 2012 (up from interim), but lost it to Quillin in his first defence.

Comment

it's not a real world title fight...but from what I'm hearing, Murata was robbed

Comment

What the ****. N'Dam did not win that fight by any stretch.

A very promising prospect in Murata just got completely derailed by this robbery.

Comment

DAMN!!! I missed the fight. Damn the time difference between Japan and us I'll write a comment after watching fight so, the scores given are very contradictory.

Comment

Result needs to be overturned

Comment

Ndam got his arse whooped so easily in the Olympics then he comes to the pro game and pulls off upsets. I don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X