Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam Upsets Murata, Wins Title by Controversial Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    I have watched 5 rounds so far and I gave N'dam at least 3 of them. Round 5 was razor close but I gave it to Murata as I hate giving 10-10 rounds.

47-47 after 5 rounds.
    after 5 I had it 48-46 murata

Comment

Originally posted by Connor MacLeod View Post
      Quality is all well and good but the japanese kid was so buisy covering up for such extended periods that it limited
      his offense.

And lets give N'dam some credit. he made Murata shell up
      for a half minute at a time by treating him like a walking heavybag.
      It's like Clottey, right?

Too much covering up

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        It's like Clottey, right?

Too much covering up
        Clottey against who by the way? he always shells up when it gets difficult.

Murata is seemingly more of a bootleg Arthur Abrahams.
        The difference being that Arthur could actually fight.

Comment

After 12 rounds, I gave it by 2 points for Murata. You know what though? I can understand why judges could see it differently. Murata was simply way too inactive in many rounds. Yes clean punches are important, but so is activity and ring generalship.

I basically had the rounds at 6 each, I gave Murata 2 10-8 rounds though, the 4th and 7th. I made the 7th a 10-8 simply because he had N'dam on wobbly legs nearly the entire round.

Murata needs to let his hands go more. That Arthur Abraham technique bugs the hell out of me.

Comment

After 12 rounds, I gave it by 2 points for Murata. You know what though? I can understand why judges could see it differently. Murata was simply way too inactive in many rounds. Yes clean punches are important, but so is activity and ring generalship.

I basically had the rounds at 6 each, I gave Murata 2 10-8 rounds though, the 4th and 7th. I made the 7th a 10-8 simply because he had N'dam on wobbly legs nearly the entire round.

Murata needs to let his hands go more. That Arthur Abraham technique bugs the hell out of me.
            I had it 116-111 for Murata

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I can understand that. So many rounds were close. I gave N'dam a couple rounds out of pure activity alone that could have gone to murata due to effective landed punches. I can also see why some judges would see it going the other way, although I find it very hard to say Ndam won that fight. Instead Murata should have let his hands go more. When he did he had N'dam reeling.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                You really are a stupid piece of shet! Just cause you live in another country doesn't mean you stop being Hispanic or whatever nationality your born. So quit being racist or I'll have to DICK smack you in the face again you ****ing b itch!
                Dude you seem upset maybe you need to wait a couple of minutes in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  ... this because, like Pabon, you didn't see the other KDs...

Comment

Reading all comments on here I thought people were over-exaggerating so had to go and watch the fight.

Some fights are close ones that could've gone either way like Kovalev vs Ward or GGG vs Jacobs but boooooy this one was a straight robbery and all the people that I've read cement my thoughts.

116-111 for Murata with 2 swing rounds in my view and a "slip" that should've been ruled a knockdown because a punch touched N'Dam and the ropes stop him from falling down.

Only the American judge had it right, and even on the comments from the video you can read french guys screaming robbery, there is no way N'dam won that fight most of all his punches were blocked by Murata's guard and Muratas blows were having significant results on N'Dam, yes this was a robbery and I do not use this word at all.

Edit: For the record if someone is defending the veredict even Gilberto Mendoza (WBA President) is saying he was embarrased by those scorecards, go and look up his twitter, things got interesting.
                    Last edited by batista84; 05-20-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I can understand that. So many rounds were close. I gave N'dam a couple rounds out of pure activity alone that could have gone to murata due to effective landed punches. I can also see why some judges would see it going the other way, although I find it very hard to say Ndam won that fight. Instead Murata should have let his hands go more. When he did he had N'dam reeling.
                      word at some points in some rounds he was following ndam for almost a min no punching smh

Comment

Working...
                      X