Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Dam Upsets Murata, Wins Title by Controversial Split Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... this because, like Pabon, you didn't see the other KDs...
    man I was like wtf really ref? then remembered it was pabon

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      ndam was just too slick. people talking about punches lol. boxing is not about punches or quality of punches. did you knock out the slickster? no. no you did not. therefore you lost. stop crying.
      I rarely engage with someone in the comunity but I love to do it when a BIAS poster posts something that is out of reality.

so let me get this straight, the guy who was knocked down, got hurt and the ropes saved him from another knockdown , the guy who was entering the clinch because did not like those punches, the guy who was wabbled by a lot of punches including one "freaking" jab was too slick?

Bro you gotta do yourself a favor and stop embarrasing yourself on here, good luck with your breakdown of the fight.

Comment

infact Murata was controlling the fight and landing very clean punches

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          After 12 rounds, I gave it by 2 points for Murata. You know what though? I can understand why judges could see it differently. Murata was simply way too inactive in many rounds. Yes clean punches are important, but so is activity and ring generalship.

I basically had the rounds at 6 each, I gave Murata 2 10-8 rounds though, the 4th and 7th. I made the 7th a 10-8 simply because he had N'dam on wobbly legs nearly the entire round.

Murata needs to let his hands go more. That Arthur Abraham technique bugs the hell out of me.
          The thing is Arthur chose to fight that way after getting his jaw broken by Miranda. That is when his style changed.

The difference with Murata is that he was forced to fight that way by a guy who has fast hands, good angles, a high workrate and respectable power.

Murata assumed that because he has a medal and a fanbase he could do less than required and just take the title. Didn't work out that way though. lol

I've noticed a lot of these fanboys just can't admit to themselves that murata is a slow plodder with zero skills and over rated power.
          Last edited by Connor MacLeod; 05-20-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
            infact Murata was controlling the fight and landing very clean punches
            lol
            Murata spent 75% of that fight with his earmuffs on.
            all scared and shit about the punches coming back at him.

Comment

N'dam getting buzzed so easily but hanging on to have it happen multiple times in a fight makes me wonder if he's sustaining worse than usual brain damage.

Comment

N'dam is a goddamn gatekeeper

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

2017 robbery of the year! Murata put on a clinic! Teiken Promotion/ Mr. Honda needs to explain why is his biggest stars are taking these kinds of L's? Roman Gonzalez now Ryota Murata.

they sure phuked gonzales
                  bad. that was a straight robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    N'dam is a goddamn gatekeeper
                    I rate him higher as a fringe contender. I consider guys like curtis stevens as a gatekeeper.

Ndam is pretty good, has won decent amount of rounds against lemieux and quillin, but the guy is not able to stay away from the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      lmao the japs loooooooooove cucking themselves. they are the only people who would give a gift decision to the foreign fighter for inexplicable reasons.
                      they didnt. the judges were not japanese.

Comment

Working...
                      X