Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    I don't care to read your entire post because it's way too long but from the first few lines, clearly you don't read very well. They just said in this article that they struggled to make weight the last few fights. So I pointed out that their previous stance of saying they made weight easily and weren't ready for mw was bull****. This isn't a point that can be debated. It's fact you dummy.
    You cant read more than 3 sentences or it hurts you, you've demonstrated this many times; we all know. If you knew how to read youd know that im calling you a re-tard because all you do is cry & make imbecilic excuses as to why canelos a supposed weight cheat,ducker etc. & To top off your stupidity you claim that him not making weight as easily is somehow proof of anything. I listed many examples that you didn't read as to your hypocritical idiocy so im done explaining to a feral donkey why its a feral donkey. When gigi loses youll cry canelo weight bullied him,after all your the twatage that claims jacobs is a cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      And Jermell was losing almost EVERY round to Jackson.

Jermall barely beat an MUCH older shop worn Trout. And went UD 10 rounds with some CAB driver named Fineey
      I watched the Trout/Charlo fight with my bros and we all thought Trout won. Was not impressed with Charlo at all in that fight. He was more impressive in his last fight against Hatley.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        I watched the Trout/Charlo fight with my bros and we all thought Trout won. Was not impressed with Charlo at all in that fight. He was more impressive in his last fight against Hatley.
        You know boxing! They both played tick for tact. I hit you , you hit me back...
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 05-19-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I know a lot of people gonna start to Flame and insult me because of this but I really believe that golovkin looked bad on purpose in his last fights to lure other fighters. May be I'm wrong but I hope we all see a great fight without disappointments. ������

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            did Oscar not say just last week that they were very easy to deal with?? But then refuse to release the terms of the agreement. Cmon, you're smart (sometimes) what do you think that means??
            I treat you like

You add NO VALUE and your a joke

Comment

If anyone wants to laugh @ exactly the type of idiocy that gggroupies spread on a regular basis then read this 4 page thread that clown jubei created,he got owned so badly by me that he decided to take my demand of never showing his filthyazz here again. This is why I clown the baboons that are rrayvez,mathed,jubei,stevewithhairybeeve,jason shaw,mantis teabagger, etc.
              He was trying to do mental gymnastics like rayvez to justify why ward & nelo are peds cheats & gigi & kov are honest lil angels spreading clean fighting by supposedly being tested 365 days a yr,he tried to use his misinterpretation of the joke wbc clean fighter program as proof lmao!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=745428
              Last edited by kushking; 05-19-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Your the twat coming here to spread racism,so stfu you mindless kvnt.:*******:
                Your obvious lack of education and lack of intelligence is so apparent little one? Release your anger in other ways helping out your kind. Funny comments though spewed with hate are comical.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  Do you mean the Julian Williams fight?

Jermell fought Hatley

Jermall fought Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    Do you mean the Julian Williams fight?

Jermell fought Hatley

Jermall fought Williams
                    They both SUKED that night!!! They both looked like dog sht

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I treat you like

You add NO VALUE and your a joke
                      yet you comment on literally 90% of my posts. You don't like what I say, ignore it. You're such a closet Canelo groupie. In 2 end you call him cantnelo but then defend him any chance you get. Just admit your live for him, it'll make your life easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X