Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Canelo should have been fighting guys like N'dam or something instead of those money grab fights.

1) read the post below

2) stop blaming Canelo whenever Golovkin lies to you.

3) have a

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that is why I can't stand you creepy fanboy kids.....

1) I just showed you proof that Team Bullshht ran that "154-168" scam for FIVE YEARS

2) Gennady heard that rubbish for FIVE YEARS, because he was running with it himself.....

3) he publicly killed three HUGE fights over weight, and has never fought outside 160

#anyonefrom154-168doe

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that is why I can't stand you creepy fanboy kids.....

1) I just showed you proof that Team Bullshht ran that "154-168" scam for FIVE YEARS

2) Gennady heard that rubbish for FIVE YEARS, because he was running with it himself.....

3) he publicly killed three HUGE fights over weight, and has never fought outside 160

#anyonefrom154-168doe

So as per usual your shooting your mouth off again, he hasn't said anything, it's been Sanchez and others, are you learning anything knobjockey because you keep making statements that are unfounded

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        So as per usual your shooting your mouth off again, he hasn't said anything, it's been Sanchez and others, are you learning anything knobjockey because you keep making statements that are unfounded

FACT: a grown man is 100% responsible/accountable for the words/actions of his official representatives

FACT: only a very small child would fail to hold a grown man responsible for the words/actions of his official representatives

FACT: Hypekin said all that 154-168 schtick himself

FACT: dishonest pieces-of-shht like you are what keeps me ticking..... I would not be here, if it wasn't for you f@ggots

Comment

• That all you got, FACT Sanchez is allowed to have an opinion, FACT ggg doesn't need "YES" men around him like floyd, you agree now he never said that obviously, I win the arguement
          Last edited by Shape up; 05-24-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

That all you got, FACT Sanchez is allowed to have an opinion, FACT ggg doesn't need "YES" men around him like floyd, you agree now he never said that obviously, I win the arguement

you proved you are just another dishonest fanboy clown

chill, Mr Ordinary..... plenty of you ****heads around here

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              you proved you are just another dishonest fanboy clown

chill, Mr Ordinary..... plenty of you ****heads around here
              What's not fact with what I said knobjockey, perfect example was when Floyd was asked about the IV , he said he was dehydrated and said that ellerbie would answer the question while he sat there with a stupid look on his face, Ellerbie the yes man, on his knees in a second on floyds command, just like fanboys like yourself

Comment

What's not fact with what I said knobjockey, perfect example was when Floyd was asked about the IV , he said he was dehydrated and said that ellerbie would answer the question while he sat there with a stupid look on his face, Ellerbie the yes man, on his knees in a second on floyds command, just like fanboys like yourself

the subject was, your dishonesty

suddenly, you start ranting about Mayflower ?????

are you..... a Pacquiao fan by any chance ?

Comment

• Again, everything I said was fact knobjockey, fact that Sanchez can have an opinion and fact that floyd surrounds himself with yes men, your the one that's not truthful because ggg didn't say anyone from 154-168 as I've proved, not my fault your stupid, didn't mind either of them, floyd lost me with the IV, I call a trump a trump, you will give him a pass for anything
                  Last edited by Shape up; 05-25-2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Again, everything I said was fact knobjockey, fact that Sanchez can have an opinion and fact that floyd surrounds himself with yes men, your the one that's not truthful because ggg didn't say anyone from 154-168 as I've proved, not my fault your stupid, didn't mind either of them, floyd lost me with the IV, I call a trump a trump, you will give him a pass for anything

kid, why lie ?

does it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside ?.

this is what you ignored.....

Golovkin is willing to fight any man from 154 to 168.....
                    http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec...ovkin-20121201

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
                    http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

nobody at 154 or 160 could go twelve rounds.....
                    http://www.latinpost.com/articles/26...guel-cotto.htm

GGG says ''154 - 168 is easy''.....
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgoinrsIWww

Nobody From 154-168 Goes Twelve With GGG.....
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...th-ggg--105365

Tue Feb 28, 2017
                    "I’m not too big..... 30 days before my fight, I’m 165..... Yesterday after sparring, I was 164..... I’ll go to 154 if he wants. This is a dream fight," Golovkin said.

"I'm not too big for 160. My weight I told you is 165 just 30 days before the fight. It was 164 yesterday. 160 is very good [for me]. 154 is a very good category for me. 168 or 175, yeah if I have a big fight or big money fight or big unification fight, of course [I would consider going up there],
                    " Golovkin said

what more ?

sorry if this video makes you cry

Comment

Working...
                    X