Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160!

Even though former champion Julio Csar Chvez Jr. didn't put up much of a fight in his May 6th bout against Canelo Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs), the fight did serve a purpose for the Mexican superstar from Jalisco. The fight was Alvarez's first bout to be held at more than 155 pounds and the result has made his team extremely confident ahead of his September 16th showdown against unbeaten knockout artist Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep. It would be the noise of canelo yelling in spanish as ggg rips him to shreds.

Comment

Cos at 160 you won't fxck around?

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Neither does saying ANYONE from *154-168 I dont FUK around.

My bad we ALL forgot to read the fine print....

*but only at 160

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          For real. I can't wait until September.

Comment

Ohh and NO one last 12 rounds at 160...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Neither does saying ANYONE from *154-168 I dont FUK around.

My bad we ALL forgot to read the fine print....

*but only at 160
              Haha chill I'm a Big Nelo fan

Just couldn't resist

Comment

Please for the last time no one is allowed to say this was canellas first fight above 154-155 when he regularly shows up fight night 175 please Floyd conned you now you are letting him

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                  Please for the last time no one is allowed to say this was canellas first fight above 154-155 when he regularly shows up fight night 175 please Floyd conned you now you are letting him
                  who cares?? the current WBO JMW champion is about to beat the wbc, wba, ibf MW champion, deal with it!!...
                  no need to fight other MWs before taking over the top dog, canelos first win over a legit MW will be GGG, not bad at all for a 26yo...

Comment

Yeah, fighters Golovkin beats up tend to make a lot of noise before and during. Not so much after.

Comment

Working...
                    X