Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    The only burrito is the one I put up your mothers ass, enjoy believing your from the superior master race of racist redknecks who have no problem with their government robbing you of trillions in debt for unconstitutional wars,no problem that the majority of the usa lives in poverty,as long as you can believe your better than the brown people who work twice as hard as your lazy welfare check azz. And im not mexican,so try again ***less inbreeder,now go back to molesting your lil brother while smoking meth in the backwoods, squeel piggy squeel.:wt:
    SteevePeeve is the reason why ****sites have all gone down hill. Whats up with his kind vidoetaping their wives screwing black dudes? lol! Weak beta...

Comment

The only burrito is the one I put up your mothers ass, enjoy believing your from the superior master race of racist redknecks who have no problem with their government robbing you of trillions in debt for unconstitutional wars,no problem that the majority of the usa lives in poverty,as long as you can believe your better than the brown people who work twice as hard as your lazy welfare check azz. And im not mexican,so try again ***less inbreeder,now go back to molesting your lil brother while smoking meth in the backwoods, squeel piggy squeel.:wt:
      You seem a tad angry boy? Obviously not at work so you must be a stay at home mom? Or unemployed or even in a jail cell. Lighten up and relax as things could get better for you. Go outside start up your home and drive down the road a bit. Sorry to see you so agitated and upset and confused.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
        Kushking is still a dick i see
        Kid seems upset a bit

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
          You seem a tad angry boy? Obviously not at work so you must be a stay at home mom? Or unemployed or even in a jail cell. Lighten up and relax as things could get better for you. Go outside start up your home and drive down the road a bit. Sorry to see you so agitated and upset and confused.
          Your the twat coming here to spread racism,so stfu you mindless kvnt.:*******:

Comment

Kushking is still a dick i see
            Yes thats why your mother refers to me as" THE DICK!". & Ftr I gives a shlt what racist twats like you believe (as opposed to "think" since you cant think it hurts u) the fact that your calling me a *** 4 responding to a racist twat saying racist ignorance shows your a giant vagggina.:wt:
            Last edited by kushking; 05-19-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=NYG;17682974]
              Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

GGG is a bit more versatile imo, he can do different things in the ring. Canelo can too but he is a bit more limited.

I agree, i think Kov took Ward for granted after the KD and looked for one punch instead of boxing
              100% agree! GGG has fast feet and good foot placement and can set traps if Canelo chases... Canelo has fast head movement. His feet works good but he's limited by his 1-2 step circle. After that he's not soo good..

Comment

[QUOTE=Shadoww702;17683004]

100% agree! GGG has fast feet and good foot placement and can set traps if Canelo chases... Canelo has fast head movement. His feet works good but he's limited by his 1-2 step circle. After that he's not soo good..
                Yep. Should be a good one

Comment

Your the twat coming here to spread racism,so stfu you mindless kvnt.:*******:
                  you've got issues . accusing someone of being racist after the **** you've been posting really ?

Comment

He's calling everyone a twat. Mustve been the new word him and his friends been calling each other in 4th grade english

Comment

Yes thats why your mother refers to me as" THE DICK!". & Ftr I gives a shlt what racist twats like you believe (as opposed to "think" since you cant think it hurts u) the fact that your calling me a *** 4 responding to a racist twat saying racist ignorance shows your a giant vagggina.:wt:
                      You seem angry kid. I didnt say anything racist, i called you a dick and thats what you are. Take a shower, put some clothes on and go outside, youre getting bent out of shape over this

Comment

Working...
                      X