Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    You seem angry kid. I didnt say anything racist, i called you a dick and thats what you are. Take a shower, put some clothes on and go outside, youre getting bent out of shape over this
    No your calling me names for telling off a racist saying racist, xenophobic diatribe like he does every day. That makes you a racist by default because your agreeing by default when you call someone a dlk for going off when someone says such twatage. So go run in front of freeway traffic, okay gimp

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      No your calling me names for telling off a racist saying racist, xenophobic diatribe like he does every day. That makes you a racist by default because your agreeing by default when you call someone a dlk for going off when someone says such twatage. So go run in front of freeway traffic, okay gimp
      I called you a dick because i saw you in other threads being a dick too. Calm down before you give yourself a stroke

Comment

When the diva gets KTFO by GGG in September, the noise that she makes when she hits the canvas will reverberate around the world

Comment

I called you a dick because i saw you in other threads being a dick too. Calm down before you give yourself a stroke
          Im a *** to people who spread ******ed made up nonsense to convince others that the boxers they hate are cowards,cheats etc. And although I hate gigi I wont go around spreading lies & hypocritical fallacies to demonstrate my hatred of him like some of these clowns. You will only ever hear me explaining my points using as much provable facts as possible,some of you clowns go around claiming unproven fantasy as verifiable truth. Case in point the clown "mathed" above who writes this nonsense in every post.

Comment

Im a *** to people who spread ******ed made up nonsense to convince others that the boxers they hate are cowards,cheats etc. And although I hate gigi I wont go around spreading lies & hypocritical fallacies to demonstrate my hatred of him like some of these clowns. You will only ever hear me explaining my points using as much provable facts as possible,some of you clowns go around claiming unproven fantasy as verifiable truth.
            All you do is insult GGG and anybody that likes him, what the **** are you talking about? If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              When the diva gets KTFO by GGG in September, the noise that she makes when she hits the canvas will reverberate around the world
              You got a round to roll with that prediction Cleo???

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                This dude is the BIGGEST P U S S Y on this SITE!!!! Always BLAH, BLAH,BLAH...

FUK NO you won't MAN UP!!! Never liked you POS.

Comment

All you do is insult GGG and anybody that likes him, what the **** are you talking about? If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen
                  No thats what twats like you think, the majority of the time I dont even say anything to ggg fans if they arnt saying ignorant dumbshlt like mathed just did or rayyvvez petecoksmoker to prove my point,but even what he said above I dont respond to, I just normally dont say anything,since you claim to know me then go through my history & youll see I only respond negatively to dumbazzes that come on here & act like shaw,mathed & you etc. If gggaylords like you cant stand me owning them then stop coming on here crying about nonsense then hypocritically praising gigi for doing the same thing,stop making up lies to justify your hatred of fighters etc. Grow up lil twat
                  Basically I just clown imbeciles who come on here with straight up gggroupie post's,& gggroupies in large part are some of the most xenophobic racists,& beligerant baboons ive ever seen in my life, gggroupies in large part act like trump & his supporters & are often one & the same.
                  Last edited by kushking; 05-19-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    You POS LIAR!!!! Saunders AND Jacobs Both said FU!!!
                    did Oscar not say just last week that they were very easy to deal with?? But then refuse to release the terms of the agreement. Cmon, you're smart (sometimes) what do you think that means??

Comment

Your so re-tarded EVERY fighter gains around the same amount as canelo,only true twats wont quit with this horseshlt about rehydration. wgaf? HEIGHT IS THE TRUE DETERMINANT OF WEIGHT CLASS ABOVE ANY OTHER FACTOR. Gigi is 5'11 & has never fought below 160 even in amatuers,canelo started as around welter & is 5'9",gigis exact words 2 mos. ago"I can make 154 easily,I would make 154 for floyd(4 less $$ than vs canelo) yet this clown refused 155 to become lineal mw v cotto,he took step aside $ instead like a hypocrit bltch," only a twat keeps going on about this dumb ***ggot claims like that canelo struggling to make weight is relevant,(esp. Considering his last fight b4 jr was @ 154 not 155 dumbfvk)& ftr I seen this interview & chepo reynoso said"le estaba costando mas" meaning it was costing him more to make weight,his last opponent liam smith didnt make weight at 154 his last fight & didnt get the belt he would've if he did,charlo is 6' & makes jmw,spence is bigger than nelo & makes ww,as did mayweather.

canelo has always made weight & won so he cant be struggling more than those guys. Only a twat is ok with gigi coming into the ring in 175 (& hehas the size to rehydrate more,) but you have a problem with canelo weighing 172 officially vs trout who weighed the same,& he would be ******ed for going above 174 like vs chavez jr yet dumb****s believe hes some giant fighting hobbets when hes actually smaller in many of his fights than his opponents hes just a lil more beefy sometimes. So to you whatever amount gigi weighs is ok but if you out rehydrate him your a cheat? If you cant see that gigi was the one who didnt want to take the money then your a twat,dlh publicly said days after the announcement that gigi was holding up the fight negotiations because he didnt know his place as the d side. Gigi himself like loafer said on tv recently that theres always been offers but for not enough money,are you so stupid that you cant see that gigi used a gift vacant belt to force a bs purse bid split of 55/45 he didn't deserve,& that he used the 15 day deadline to try to force canelo to accept his demand of 40% if he didn't want the purse bid or be stripped of his belt. He couldve forced the same vs cotto but took $ instead like twat,he negotiated for almost a yr with jacobs over a fight worth peanuts compared to canelo fight,but vs canelo he forced a purse bid because he knew that he would never get the ludicrous terms he demanded.

This twat overplayed his hand so of course canelos gonna keep making the biggest$ fights,& has. Gigi finally realized after jacobs that hes an aging nobody who was lucky to rob jacobs & will likely get beat by another nobody & lose his only payday so he finally took the $$.
                      I don't care to read your entire post because it's way too long but from the first few lines, clearly you don't read very well. They just said in this article that they struggled to make weight the last few fights. So I pointed out that their previous stance of saying they made weight easily and weren't ready for mw was bull****. This isn't a point that can be debated. It's fact you dummy.

Comment

Working...
                      X