Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    He has beat every single person put in front of him albeit his two loses which were due to injury. The logic behind who has a fighter beat falls short in a lot of ways and a few morons enjoy using it. Joe Frazier beat Ali, but I can just about guarantee you he'd get crushed by Vitali. We look at styles, size, and ability when determining a fighters ability to whoop some a$$. If you think Joshua would beat a prime Vitali at this stage you're in lala land. Who has Joshua beat for you to make that statement on behalf of him?
    Right, Sven Ottke also beat everyone put in front of him. Does that mean he'd beat Roy Jones Jr?

Such a ****** logic. Vitali has about 5 top 10 ranked wins in his whole career. His best win is Corrie Sanders ffs. Atrocious resume for someone considered an "ATG" heavyweight on NSB.

In fantasy Klitschko land we look at ifs and buts. In real life we look at who they beat, and who Vitali beat wasn't impressive AT ALL.

Absolute joke that has been laughed at many times.

He just beat Wladimir Klitschko ffs.
    Last edited by LacedUp; 05-09-2017, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Vitali was a monster in his prime, but to think he could actually come back now and as some people here are saying, beat Joshua, is some of the most ludicrous **** I've ever seen on this site. Vitali was done 5 years ago and his body has been breaking down for ages. It would be suicide to come back now and fight Joshua. I doubt he'd beat Gary Cornish at this stage

Comment

• Vitali is a G. Wladimir was made into a fighter, Vitali was born one.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Hold up. Are you seriously saying that a prime Vitali Klitschko gets laid out by AJ?
          No. I'm saying that there's no guarantee that the opposite would happen as there's ZERO proof of it.

Current AJ would by far the best fighter on Vitali's resume. BY FAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            No. I'm saying that there's no guarantee that the opposite would happen as there's ZERO proof of it.

Current AJ would by far the best fighter on Vitali's resume. BY FAR.
            Do you consider AJ (that fought Wlad) better than Lennox (that fought Vitali)?

P.S. I know Vitali lost, just curious to see if you rate AJ or you don't rate Vitali.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Joshua does not have a good chin, feet or gas tank. Vitali in prime would have taken him apart. Anyone who thinks otherwise after watching his 41 y/o lesser brother batter Joshua within an inch is deluded. As far as Vitali now, who knows. No chance he's coming back anyway.
              Joshua would have stopped Vitali Klit also by KO. Vitali was an average big commie pug with little skills and a small heart. Maybe Josh beats both commie klit's on the same night. Let freedom ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                Yea Joshua was too gracious right after, it was border cringe worthy
                Young Joshua was so happy after the KO win but again Wlad was stunned embarrassed aND HUMILIATED BY THE KO loss. Vitali should have kept his commie mouth shut and stayed silent. Joshua won big as Wlad fell big. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Do you consider AJ (that fought Wlad) better than Lennox (that fought Vitali)?

P.S. I know Vitali lost, just curious to see if you rate AJ or you don't rate Vitali.
                  I would probably pick current AJ over that Lewis, yes.

Comment

• Weak attempt from Hearn to drum up interest in a Vitali revenge comeback.

This will die quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I would probably pick current AJ over that Lewis, yes.
                      Interesting... That would also mean that 41-old Wlad likely beats 37-old Lennox.

just kidding, let's not go in there

Comment

Working...
                      X