Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

According to promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport, there was a near brawl last month between IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and retired former beltholder Vitali Klitschko - in the aftermath of younger brother Wladimir Klitschko's stoppage loss to Joshua before a record crowd of 90,000 at Wembley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make the fight happen.

AJ get's left in a heap.. Big Vitali doesn't let anyone off the hook.
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-08-2017, 05:02 PM.

he did the same thing after Sanders layed Wlad out

Comment

I wonder if vitali could make a comeback at this age.

Comment

If vitali is atleast 70% of what he was when he retired he could give joshua alot of problems.

Comment

Vitali is quite protective of Wlad. If only Vitali was 5-10 years younger.....

Comment

40 year old Vitali would have beat the **** out of Joshua. Great chin and stamina like Vitali had is Joshua's worst nightmare. People are overrating Joshua, i didn't see the potentially ATG fighter that some people saw in the ring against Wlad.

Comment

I would love to see Joshua brutally comatose and permanently retire Vitali before a rematch with Wlad.

Afterwards we can call him Vegetali.

Comment

Do I believe Vitali can come out of retirement at 45 or whatver after 5 years out and beat Anthony joshua?

ya..no. Not at all. He'd probably be left on a stretcher in 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  40 year old Vitali would have beat the **** out of Joshua. Great chin and stamina like Vitali had is Joshua's worst nightmare. People are overrating Joshua, i didn't see the potentially ATG fighter that some people saw in the ring against Wlad.
                  The same Vitali who couldn't put a dent in Dereck Chisora? yeah he'd smash up AJ real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    I wonder if vitali could make a comeback at this age.
                    If he would go back to fighting the Solis, the sosnowskis and the charrs of this world, then most definitely he could make a comeback.

The guy didn't face a serious challenger in the last 10 years ffs.

Comment

Working...
                    X