Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I posted if he comes out, not that he was. It was a response to what would happen if he fought Joshua.
    Ah fair enough. My bad. Everyone seems to be talking like they're actually going to fight and I was wondering where that came from

Comment

Thats a little strong. I was just expressing my thoughts. Perhaps you should be angrier at the TS for suggesting a 45 year old who has been retired for a few years come back to fight a heavy hitter like Joshua.
      Just expressing you thoughts? I'd give a months salary to see Vitali bitch slap your punk azz.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Just expressing you thoughts? I'd give a months salary to see Vitali bitch slap your punk azz.
        The tickets will be more expensive than that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
          Ah fair enough. My bad. Everyone seems to be talking like they're actually going to fight and I was wondering where that came from
          Cool. I can't see vitali coming back. The thought of the fight is ridiculous IMO.

Comment

The tickets will be more expensive than that.
            I see by reading the rest of this thread that you're trying to walk this shit back now, so just for the record, IF Vitali came back to fight AJ would you want him to end up comatose and a vegetable as you previously stated? Its a simple question.

Comment

Last time Vitali fought was when the shorter heavies were around. Chisora, Adamek, Solis, Arreola. They're much bigger and taller now Wilder, Joshua, Fury. I doubt he can make a comeback and beat one of those 3, he's too old and the top heavies are no longer shorter than him.

Comment

I would love to see Joshua brutally comatose and permanently retire Vitali before a rematch with Wlad.

Afterwards we can call him Vegetali.
                Come on man, we have actual boxers who are brain dead

Why the strong hate?

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                  I see by reading the rest of this thread that you're trying to walk this shit back now, so just for the record, IF Vitali came back to fight AJ would you want him to end up comatose and a vegetable as you previously stated? Its a simple question.
                  I'm not walking anything back. This is a case of some kilt fans being selective with their deciding to read a post and interpret it literally instead of figuratively for whatever reasons. Any other time you'd in no way think it literal.

I'm not falling for the fake BS. If you are the kind of person to take it literally then do so.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-08-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Come on man, we have actual boxers who are brain dead

Why the strong hate?
                    You of all posters can't be serious. Since when have you let real life interfere with your post content?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Vitali still has the fire. Why retire?
                      I think he was so upset Lewis didn't give rematch h that he lost will to box on
                      You do realize Vitali made a comeback after the Lewis fight right? He fought 3 more times after that fight, before his original retirement and THEN came back a few years later.
                      Last edited by Rudyo; 05-08-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X