Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You of all posters can't be serious. Since when have you let real life interfere with your post content?
    I'm not sure what you're asking about real life there Big Dunn.

But why would you want Vitali to be put in a coma if Joshua and him ever fight?

Comment

Simple, fight Puvalev in August and Ortiz in December. But they want to complicate things by only fighting twice a year, so go ahead. More fights more money, but go ahead and complicate things instead

Comment

Vital is the old king, Joshua the new king. In his prime Vital gets a late KO but not now

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I'm not sure what you're asking about real life there Big Dunn.

But why would you want Vitali to be put in a coma if Joshua and him ever fight?
          Why are you taking the post literally? You of all posters.

Comment

Vitali,for being a diplomat he sure appears to be very bad tempered. Wlad on the other hand is the polar opposite a true diplomatic demeanour!
            Vote for mayor Wlad !

Comment

Vitali was a monster in his prime, but to think he could actually come back now and as some people here are saying, beat Joshua, is some of the most ludicrous **** I've ever seen on this site. Vitali was done 5 years ago and his body has been breaking down for ages. It would be suicide to come back now and fight Joshua. I doubt he'd beat Gary Cornish at this stage

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                No. That said if a 45 yr old man comes out of retirement to fight a heavy hitter over some petty words after his brother got ktfo then he deserves a brutal, vicious beating.

The idea of Joshua/ vitali is ridiculous. I don't like vitali so I would welcome him getting destroyed by brutal KO.
                You're pathetic, you said you would love to see a fighter put into a coma and then made a joke about them being a vegetable. The back tracking just shows the type of person you are, at least the others on this site who say **** like that will own it, as pathetic as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Was the Haye that lost to Bellew the same guy that beat Valuev?

You said Vitali fought nobody you dumb b@tch. You always f@cking fail miserably b/c you are a homer.

L@l at 26 y/o Joshua almost getting knocked out by a 41 y/o Wladamir!!!!

Bahahahaha!!!!
                  What That doesn't even make any sense.

Who has he beaten? just tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    the opposite actually. vitali is way harder to land clean on
                    Um no.

No one landed clean on Wlad for 10 years - And in this period Wlad fought the actual top contenders whilst Vitali was getting tagged by bottom feeders.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Based on what exactly? Who has he beat ever that is even remotely close to AJ in levels? I'll wait for that one.

Vitali's skills were always somewhat primitive. He's a tough bastard yes, but his skills were never as good as AJs are now.
                      Hold up. Are you seriously saying that a prime Vitali Klitschko gets laid out by AJ?

Comment

Working...
                      X